I'm just me | Teen Ink

I'm just me

By ahemmahenndayah BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
ahemmahenndayah BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Fiends are like stars, you can't always see them but they're always there

There are many things to say about me. There’s a lot to know about me as well. I’ll try my best to describe myself. You see, I dislike almost everything, and I don’t really like much of anything, and I have many future goals.

First, things I dislike. I don’t like people that are judgmental. I hate how you could be walking down the street and then someone walks by and says something really rude, and they say it loud enough so that you can hear it. It makes me so mad!
Oh, talking about making fun of people, that brings me to the next thing I dislike and that is people making fun of me. Right now I hate myself because I hate just I really hate myself in so many ways. I hate the way I look, the way I talk, the way I act and mostly where I live. I hate the way people talk about me, because they only say bad things about me, nothing they say is ever good. I’ll go on being me, because that’s all I know how to be, no one can ever change me.

There are something’s that I do like just not very many things. I really like my mom, she’s always so nice to me and to everyone, and she always talks my dad into being nicer to me. Like when I get in trouble, he will call me names and stuff and she will calm him down. I always really like my sister too. She’s always there when I need her and I know that I can talk to her about anything. I also really like my friends, without my friends then I don’t know what would happen to me. I wouldn’t act like I do now if I didn’t have any friends.

Yet in spite of some of my problems I always have many future goals. One of my goals is too become a writer, I’ve been told many times before that I’m really good at writing and it’s what I really love to do. I also hope to change the future, I can see a lot of bad things happening in the future and I want to help stop that. I want to help to form a better me. There are a lot of things I want to change about me, and I want to be better, but only in good useful ways. I want to do better in school so I can get a better job. I want to develop a better attitude and to get better friends (some of my friends aren’t the greatest). Pushing past all my problems, I will still always have a great love of being alive and I’m just me.

on Mar. 17 2010 at 10:31 am
naturelover123 BRONZE, San Francisco, California
It will get better & you will get better. Hang in there. :)