Thoughts on love in two thousand and ten | Teen Ink

Thoughts on love in two thousand and ten

By ungodly BRONZE, Rochester, Massachusetts
ungodly BRONZE, Rochester, Massachusetts

Thought One: In the year of two thousand and ten, the three words “I love you” shall be a euphemism for “I want to get into your pants”.

Thought Two: In the year of two thousand and ten, “love” shall only last for a maximum of one week, beyond which it shall be unfashionable to remain in love.

Thought Three: In the year of two thousand and ten, a record number of relationships shall come to an end, only for that record to be exceeded in the year of two thousand and eleven.

Thought Four: In the year of two thousand and ten, the length of the average relationship shall decrease. Additionally, the average length between relationships shall decrease as well in order to suitably compensate.

Thought Five: In the year of two thousand and ten, cupid shall forget to show up to work and shall be replaced in his occupation by Eris.

Just a few cynical thoughts about love in the year 2010.

on Feb. 17 2010 at 10:00 am
toxic.monkey SILVER, Tashkent, Other

"Homo homini lupus"

veeeeerrryyy cynical thoughts... but i can't help but agree...

ungodly BRONZE said...
on Feb. 16 2010 at 4:28 pm
Yeah. What I really think is the problem is that people don't actually know what "love" means. They think it's just some sort of word to lightly throw around.

Ashly SILVER said...
on Feb. 16 2010 at 4:25 pm
Ashly SILVER, Louisville, Kentucky
You speak the truth, i have had a few friends, and the guy is like i love you, next week we are over...This is so crazy people should say what they mean and mean what they say...your a good writer keep writing