Palin's "Cheat Sheet" | Teen Ink

Palin's "Cheat Sheet"

February 9, 2010
By jackieee105 SILVER, Bristol, Connecticut
jackieee105 SILVER, Bristol, Connecticut
8 articles 5 photos 7 comments

Ok, so regardless of whether or not I like or dislike Sarah Palin something needs to be said regarding the notes scribbled on Palin's hand during her speech in Nashville. Obviously, the media has already destroyed this story with so many nasty comments, however let's try to look at this forgetting what party we are. So, there are some who have viciously attacked Palin calling her a "cheater" or a "scam." But, let's take a look at the facts. President Obama uses a teleprompter all of the time. In fact, when he is interviewed without one, he stutters and has no one to back him up. Talk about a smooth talker. Sarah Palin on the other hand, at least answers from her heart. She answers questions with what she thinks are the right answers, not always what her party thinks are the right answers. I do not agree or disagree with anyone who has criticized her, simply because I do not think this is a big deal at all. Oh, and just food for thought, after being so heavily criticized Palin did retaliate, by writing "Hi Mom" on her hand on a separate occasion just to tease people. How about that liberal media?

The author's comments:
Just some food for thought, I can't stand when the media (dems or repubs) get out of hand about things like this.