Is 2012 really gonna happen?

By , Atlanta, GA
Does anyone believe in 2012? I don't know wether to believe the people who are saying the apocalipse is here, or the people saying they're crazy. I know the science behind it that we are supposed to cross into the Galactic plane sometime in the next couple decades. Other theories are that the mighty flood is going to kill us all. One more is that the poles are going to shift causing planetary disaster. The last theory is that Obama is the antichrist and he is going to lead us into world war 3. I don't know what to believe. My family believes that Obama is the Antichrist, but is he really? What do you believe?

Tigerstarz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think all the anticipation for 2012 will just build up to nothing. I did research on the subject once (out of pure boredom), and came up with at least a hundred dates where the "Apocalypse" was supposed to happen, but obviously never did.
Even if anything does happen, I think it would be something related to Global Warming- but not a flood or the poles switching. Both of those can be scientifically proven, but they happen over a long period of time- like, in the case of the sw... (more »)

blueCloud said...
Jan. 30, 2010 at 3:51 am
Obama is the Antichrist? What does that mean?
I thought he was human; you know, like us? Isn't he just as much as a person as you, me, that kid over there? I really can't believe that even if you don't like someone, can you really push all the blame onto one person?
I don't think anything bad will happen in 2012. Well, except for the tragedies that happen every year, nothing abnormally bad like the apocalypse or the end of the world. When it comes, we'll jus... (more »)