GAY...

By , Denver, CO
That one word means everything. My whole life my parents have raised me saying being Gay is a choice. It's not. It's not a lifestyle or a decision it just is. I'm a girl. YAY GAY! That was how I felt. They're just people; who cares if two me marry each other. Nobody cares when a man and a woman get married. My opinions got my parents to say "You better not be." It never really mattered to me until 8th grade. All I ever noticed was this one amazing girl. I was definitely in love. I kept wondering, how do I tell anybody? I mean with girls,they always have to be perfect. They have everything to look at; their hair is always nice and their makeup is done before they go out in public and even then they're gorgeous. Guys, well to me, they're not much to look at. To everyone, Gay has a different meaning. To me, it means love. Support

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

IMmeandmeonlyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:18 pm:
ur exactly right. im gay and ive been hated and bashed but ive had the support of my friends and family. thjere should be more people like u in the world