My Biography

(1 day old)
I had just to screw and screw to fade in and out.
When I woke up, I had just put a new point on my calendar.
They started to stare into my flash point, the one place I couldn't bent my neck to look at !
The only thing I was thinking about is to leave this crowd, but those fake hands were ascending and descending me like a ruff crashing on floor and they all fighting to own it.
I couldn't explain what I was feeling, the two new swords I got were shaving me while I was trying to explain that I was hungry !

(1 day old ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes started to blinking, I though this film has to broken or something, but it stayed Running forward !
I wished I had the chance to see all the scenes I've crossed, but they all were just points on white paper such as the one I drew first.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ?? years old)

I had to rise more than fall, to feel what I left behind my all
No more I said, but I didn't hear my voice back ! .. How did ! I thought I just lost it before I call
I gave a nothing to ,and gone away thinking with four I'll be perfect and roil
but Sorry , ! now where am I ? this chair is taking me some where Like a child in a hammock, or maybe I’m just too blind to know the truth.
its not like crossing a line .. its more than show, its an innocent looking at his end saw
“,but he's innocent, he made his vow” . “No way to escape, he crossed the law!”
Those nails cracked my moccasins percuss and precious along the way
They whispered loudly but i kept on ignoring what they say
They were my left ! how could I lose them ! I couldn’t give, no more pay
The Secretariat I’m carrying from too long cant wait anymore, it wants to get out but the cap on the Glass bottle is Tight !
My body couldn't be Patient and started to Separate, its just like I'm watching the last character for that biography I’d been watching all of my life, and finally with the bold line I watched ( THE-END ) word !

Elyan

Asoooma said...
Jan. 30, 2010 at 4:39 am:
wow !!! i liiike ur way

Nawras (L) said...
Nice topic and nice words but do yooh thing you will got to complete !! .. cause i see there's no enough end ,, its just like to be flying and then at once you fall !
try to be better

Lmborghini said...
Im sucha in a hell with ur notes brother !! Stay in touch t.c

Ilezabith More said...
your way to act with your pen is so nice .. you should have the full ranks !! =))

laMborghini --- said...
Just like who stucks in ur damn hole .. luv it man .. stay in touch

Gang Man said...
Your sucha the way you used to be bro !! haha good job lil man ;)

Saad said...
How Niiiiiice !!