changing colors | Teen Ink

changing colors

By prettyWingz BRONZE, Stratford, Connecticut
prettyWingz BRONZE, Stratford, Connecticut

to the world i may be one person but to one person i may be the world

Some people say being a homosexual is a choice others say it's a sin, think about it do you really think a homosexual would choose to be harassed,taunted,beaten, even killed even better do you think a homosexual would choose to go to hell, it's far from a choice. can you imagine waking up everyday and being bullied and not excepted because of your sexuality. society is so weakened by the mind of a human being and what is considered "normal" which is a man and a woman and a family. has anyone ever considered two men raising a family or even two women ? ignorance is bliss is the definition of society, what isn't recognized will never come to the light just like many, in the closet, scared of what might can be, scared of changing a "normal" mind. a woman by the name of reverend Deborah Jhonson is a christian lesbian who enforces equality and society as being one regardless of race or sexuality. homosexuality exists and it's time to change the meaning of "normal" and take a step further in becoming one.

i just want people to recognize homosexuals and change the outlook on it