Be Careful | Teen Ink

Be Careful

By mvargas6568 SILVER, Harbor City, California
mvargas6568 SILVER, Harbor City, California

Thoughts of suicide come across teens brain way too often. Day to day you see posts about kids being sad and having depression or anxiety and wanting to harm themselves. All go ignored because it is so normal. Kids cutting themselves had become so normal to everyone. (please put down the blade, it will get better) People don’t realize the impact they have on others, every little word you say can make someone else feel differently about themselves. Someone can go from being so happy to being sad and depressed in .2 seconds because someone makes a remark about their weight or their style or even their hair. Every little thing you say will impact someone. That is what people don't realize. This world would be so much happier if everyone would just stop being so negative towards each other. It's not hard to be nice. I don't get why people feel the need to point out the negative in someone, instead why can't they just point out the positive. If you are reading this I just want you to know that eveything will get better, you WILL be okay, and most importantly YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.