Classified | Teen Ink

Classified

By averybourdonnay BRONZE, Destrehan, Louisiana
averybourdonnay BRONZE, Destrehan, Louisiana

I was running in the airport when they found me. Tired and scared, I wasn’t ready. This could be confusing to someone who does not know my story. Two months ago, I heard a knock on my side door. My parents weren't home and they always taught me to never answer the door when I was alone. I sat on my couch and ignored the knock until they started to bang. I panicked. What do I do? I decided to scan the cameras and see who was standing at the door. I noticed two tall figures wearing black suits and sunglasses. It seemed that this must’ve been a serious matter, so I decided to open the door. As I opened the door, one man said my name with a deep, loud voice. It had startled me. They both stated that I leaked classified information that must be taken down immediately. I was confused until I realized that I had posted a YouTube video about my conspiracy theories a few hours ago. The video was just based on suspicions I had on specific topics. They said that they were going to arrest me if I did not take it down. I panicked and slammed the door in their faces. I had worked so hard on that video. I researched and filmed so much until the video was perfect. I was not going to take it down. I ran into my room and locked the door. Angry, the two men walked to their car and sped off. I was so scared. I did not know what to do. I rewatched my conspiracy theory video, but I could not figure out which conspiracy was the one they were talking about or was it all of them? I refreshed the page and realized that a clip of my video was taken down. I was angry but I figured out which conspiracy was the classified information the men were talking about. It was about the Illuminati. I talked about how major celebrities were apart of this organization trying to create a New World Order. Their goal was to run the world. I stated a few names, including Beyonce, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, etc. I looked at the comments on my video. It seemed that almost everyone loved the video, but as I scrolled I saw a strange comment. The comment stated “watch out, they’re coming. You should have never made this video”. I was so scared, maybe I should delete the video. I went onto Twitter and scrolled through my DM’s. Again, I saw a strange message. A woman told me that if I did not delete the video, she and others will kill my family. I screamed. My parents and my siblings walked through the door of my house. They were home. I heard them talking so I ran down the stairs. I told them that we have to leave the country immediately. They asked where this was coming from and I told them that it did not matter. I realized that we are supposed to go to Europe in a week, so I decided to forget about it and wait for the trip. I went back to my room and tried to relax. As I contemplated about taking down the video, I heard a ring across my room. I received a text saying “ Don’t try to go anywhere, we know your every move”. I threw my phone. I wanted nothing to do with this anymore. I began to cry. What do I do? I got up from my bed and deleted the video. All my hard work was gone. The sun was going down so I decided to go to bed and forget everything that had happened. I woke up in a good mood. I was ready to forget about the previous day. I swam, had some friends over, and baked. I did this for the rest of the week. Then Friday came, the day before we were leaving for Europe. I started to pack and get everything ready. Then my phone buzzed. Thinking it was my friends, I looked at my phone. It wasn’t my friends. It was a text from the same number, saying “come outside”. Absolutely not. I stayed in my room. I kept getting text after text, I was getting angrier and angrier until I decided I was going to confront them. I walked out of my house and could not find the men. I walked all around the house. Then I saw them, in my backyard. I walked up to them and started screaming. I told them that I deleted the video that I had worked so hard on. I asked what else do they want, my head? They looked at each other. To shorten things up, they told me that I knew too much information and they were going to have to take matters into their own hands, brainwash. I could not believe what they were telling me. I was not going to let them get anywhere near my brain. I asked what were they going to do with the two million people that saw my video. They explained to me that they were going to go into my brain and wipe out all the information I knew about the Illuminati. Some way, this was going to get rid of the memory of the video in everyone's brain. I ran. I don’t think so. I finished packing my bags and went straight to sleep. I woke up and we were off to the airport. One more hour and we’ll be safe I told myself. We arrived at the airport, went through security, gave our luggage, and we were off to our gate. As we were looking for our gate, I heard heavy shoes quickly hitting the floor. It sounded distant, yet loud. I turned around and there they were. I started to run. My family was confused but they ran too. They found me, but if I am able to tell this story, did they?