sleeping with dead | Teen Ink

sleeping with dead

November 29, 2017
By Tetechang BRONZE, Sacramento Ca, California
Tetechang BRONZE, Sacramento Ca, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"even though your fed up,you gotta keep your head up." tupac shakur



There was one really old hmong couples that had no kids,since they really have anyone to take care of them they were always short on money and didn’t have any money for a AC during the summer.One night the man told his wife since it was so hot,then we should move the bed right under the window and open the window so it wouldn’t be so hot while they slept.

The wife agreed and moved the head of the bed right beneath the window,as they were sleeping the lady felt something touching her face so thinking that maybe it was just a bugs she just whipped her face with her hand trying to get whatever it was to buzz off then again she felt something touching her face she did the same thing once again .

A few moment later again she felt something touching her face this time she was ticked off and tried to grab whatever that was touching her face so should could squash it,as soon as she caught it she noticed it wasn’t a bug but felt a small hand she opened her eyes and noticed she was holding onto a small hand that came from the outside of the window.

She kicked her husband and as he woke up he witnessed what she was holding,a little in shock he immediately looked outside to see if there was anyone right out by their window to see if anyone was outside just in case it was a burglar what he saw was nothing but a really long arm that came from the tree but it was 20 feet away.

He immediately told his wife to let go as soon she did the hand shot back like a rubber band to the forest he told his wife what he had seen they immediately freaked out and shut the window being forced to stay all night.

The old folks said something about how you’re not suppose to sleep that like that because it mean you’re welcoming a dead to come sleep with you or something.


The author's comments:

it happen before .