Why her | Teen Ink

Why her

I know it’s only been one month but I love her. On September 22, my wonderful girlfriend and I started to date. Since then we have done so much and been so many places. She is the best thing to ever happen to me, and I could never imagine my life without her.

Then came the fateful day where she died in a bus accident. A man’s car came up behind them and tried to go around, but there was another car on the road. He moved over and hit the bus and he did not even stay to help the kids, or my girlfriend. The bus blew up. It killed everyone, and I can never get her back…

It is now my life goal to find and kill that man for what he did. Nothing will stop me. Ever.He killed her and twenty other students and did not even stay.He ran but his car was broke so he did not make it far I tackled him down and started to beat him up,but then I realized if I killed him I was just as bad as him so I stopped and let the cops take him.But before that I asked him why he tried to run he said “because I’m scared and I did not mean to do it” but all I could thank is that is bull crap but I could not do anything about it now because the cops already took him.