The Last Day | Teen Ink

The Last Day

October 9, 2017
By rj.shahbaaz GOLD, Chittagong, District Of Columbia
rj.shahbaaz GOLD, Chittagong, District Of Columbia
12 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I am not perfect,but I am limited edition.


It is Friday,8:30. The sun was seen to rise from the west .The meteor has just crossed Jupiter and 5 more hours are left to the destroy of this vile world. Today is the last day! The last day of this beautiful world covered with the dust of hate and cruelty. The last day of this universe full of jealousy and crimes. The symbol of peace has been deleted from the mind of people. The word humanity is no more in the dictionary.


Now a days, Gangsters and evil people prevail in every streets. People establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones. There is an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.The religious places are well decorated, but the hearts of the people are fully devoid of right path.


There was a huge fog in the sky for long 40 days which caused most of the people to become unconscious and the rest ones to be ill. You might think that this increased the business of doctor. But, for your kind information there was a doctor last seen 39 years ago as the treatment was basically mobile based. And, all the electronic item destroyed so now there are no treatment available. And, this has made many humans to kick the bucket by causing the population reduced to 56%.


The incidents are exactly as narrated in the verses of the Heavenly Books regarding the destruction. The most interesting thing is that Scientist are unable to find the reason behind the destruction of all instruments, apparatus, related to electricity.


It is only Almight who can save this beautiful world from the curse of abhorrent people. It is in our nature to destroy what we create but we have destroyed this world although we did not create. Last of all, I would like to wish a very good bye to this very cruel world!