him part two | Teen Ink

him part two

By writer00 BRONZE, Lancaster, New York
writer00 BRONZE, Lancaster, New York

*BUM-BUM* *BUM-BUM* The beat my heart makes as I try to process what happened. *bum-Ch* *bum-ch* The beat my heart makes as I start to calm down when I realize it was just a dream. Well as of what happened in that dream it was more like a nightmare. I look at the clock that read 5:45. I took a breather, laid back down, and started to think about what my nightmare meant because I had an hour till I had to actually had to get up and get ready for another day of prison. I recall “Him’ pushing me down the stairs and me hitting my head. I felt a pulse in my head and it reminded me of my terrible headache. If I hit my head and woke up with a headache does that mean he’s going to push me down the stairs today?! Or this week?! Or tomorrow?! No it can’t be the only time I ever see him is when we're in gym together and I hardly ever see him then! Besides he wouldn't do that. Or would he?

I try to get these disgusting thoughts out of my head and turn to the clock I guess I got trapped in my own bubble because it was already 6:30 and if I didn't get up then I would be late and i'm trying to break that habit (DON’T WORRY I'M NEVER ACTUALLY LATE IF I WAS I WOULDN'T BE SO HAPPY IN CLASS, I WOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT MY REPORT CARD HAHA I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CARING ABOUT SCHOOL AND TEACHERS LOL). I get up brush out my brown very thick hair and change out of my new ravenclaw pajamas. Ha the dream got that part right. Oh no I hope the other parts aren't right because I don’t need another headache today. I decide to change into a pair of black leggings, a hunter green short sleeve, combat boots and my slytherin hoodie. Most guys and girls aren’t fond of talking to me because they think i'm emo. Which isn’t even an insult. I WISH I could call myself emo. Sometimes a person you call a “emo’ is just a person with a lot of feelings and hides them by not talking but writing.(I guess i'm kinda emo haha -erin) People think an emo is just someone who wears a lot of black which isn’t always the case. I walk down stairs put my hair in a dutch braid and head to the kitchen for breakfast. I take out a bowl, a spoon, the milk, and can you guess? Yep cereal. I know, original right!? I pour in my favorite cereal, Frosted Flakes. Pour the milk, put my spoon in, and sit down at the large wooden table with my bowl. Before I eat I graze the tiger on the front of the box. He looks so happy. No flaws. So many friends. So many people who care about him.(does anyone care about that tiger though? Eh I don't know haha) Never bothered, never harassed. I would kill to be that tiger. As I finish putting away the box and sit down to eat I hear a sound that makes me jump out of my skin *HONK HONK*. The bus. I practically throw the bowl AT the sink making it shatter and have milk flying everywhere. I run outside and the buses brakes screech. As i'm running I think “just like the dream”. I get on and sit with a random person like aways. I pull out my phone and see my hair got messed up while I was running. Just like the dream. I start to fix it. Just like the dream. But notice the boy I sat with was giving me a rude look. JUST LIKE THE DREAM! I finish my hair and confront him. “Hey can you not stare at me” I say as I turn my head to the bus driver. “I'm not staring at YOU i'm staring at your pants they’re...interesting”. I’m stunned as he says that and think back ‘I changed my pants right?! I swear I changed my pants?! Or Did i ?! I didn't look down for a minute but when I did I breathed smoothly because it was just milk form when it was flying. Thank god! I wiped it off and my thoughts started to travel again. If half the things that happened in my dream already came true does that mean... My thoughts got cut off again. “HEY GIRL! it's times to get off”. I get off and look at the school. “God please be nice to me” I say in my head as i walk into what may be my last walk for a long time.

qwertyuiopasdfghjk BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
- Helen Keller

honestly, this is pretty interesting and im keeping up with ur writing :) keep writing more