Who is it? | Teen Ink

Who is it?

By Esme1 BRONZE, Springville, Utah
Esme1 BRONZE, Springville, Utah

Have you ever been to a place when you were little but never went back because you saw something, and got scared?I did my name is Kayle.My perents are from mexico, and am from here born and raise in Provo Utah.My mom told me this one story were it really catch my mind.I told her for really.She will alwayst yeah its true.Okay to under my story you will have to hear hers first.She starded with it like this
              First,she was a little girl like around four.Yeah little right!She would always pass thro this one bridge.It was in mexico of coures it was called El Rio De Petetlan Gro.So my mom was four right she had a brother of five years old.They got alonge so well.Well her mom, and dad work in a restraunt.They had to take him because you cant leave a five and a four year old alone.She would tell me thet her, and her brother would alwayst played wjile my gandperents work.It was hard because my gradperents work till 2:30 in the morning.They had to walk to the house everyday and it took them an hour to get there.
               OKay,let's take a break imagine working till 2:30 in the morning then have to walk an hour home.Back to the story.They had thro the river.I remember she told me it was huge they had to go thru a tunnel her as a four year old, and her five year old brother.Her mom, and dad too.One day as they were pasing that river to go home.They heard a lady screaming.
             My kids give me my kids.I remember she told me it was terrifying,horrible so scary.Okay another brake imagine in a river near my tunnel scary right.Oh, and she told me that the river was really deep in Mexico imagine it.She told me she was screaming  please give me my kids back.Well there's my moms my gramma got my mom's little brother, and my grandpa got my mom and started running as fast as they can.Now the way home was an hour and it was 3:00 in the morning so it was dark.They had to pass thru a tunnel, but the lady was there too.My grandperents started to run when the lady tols them to give her,her kids back.
               Yeah my mom, and her brother are the kids they were talking about.So they turn around, and run back.They ended up slepping were they work at.Yeah creppy right.Okay know you hear what happen to my mom so know let me tell you my story.So you heard my mom’s side now mine is kindda like hers but mines not so scary it more like who is it. Who is spying on us now you had to hear my mom's story for a reason.Well this is how mine started.
            First,I was in mexico as a trip with my family. I Wanted to go so bad.I usually could see all the places I never get to see anymore.So we went to so many places my favorite one was the farm. So many cute things were so cute.I got scared when the horse started to scream.Tho we stayed with my aunt.We went with my uncle to a lot of places.We stayed there for a week.Though we talked about funny things they made me laugh and giggle. At the end we went to go visit my grandparents.We told my sister to go and see the date of the stone. It was dark but we still went each one of us it was scary. At the end we all got off and we said something nice about them and how much we miss them. At the end we all said bye, and drove off it was sad but nice in the same time. We thought everyone was in the car but there was someone there standing just pointing.We stopped and said hey who is that we thought it was something but actually it was someone.
            We thought who it is well who it was because we saw it then look at each other then it was gone. Like if it ran off or something it was strange we wonder who was the lady, or man there just like standing there. After left running tho we saw a shadow like if someone was spying on us but she was crying. She left something behind we were to creeped out to evan check who was spying on us.So remeber my moms story where she was really scared.Yeah well were just really creaped out not scared well.Some of us were a little scared my sitter little one got so scared she would not let go.So we went home wondering what was that who could it be who has been spying on us for so long.Could that be the lady my mom was talking about.
      “I know” Said a voices from the back it was my sister she seem like if she was talking to her bear a teddy bear we brought for her but no she was talking to us.She “I know I know”she kept on saying.We told her juliet I know you want to help but your this many she replied “5 I know am a big girl huh”She was just too cute we let her explain and she said. “Never mind all tell you tomorrow i'm too tired right now let's go home”We drove home and the next day believe it we slept good until we hear a scream.My big sister screamed “Ahhhh!”We said why you scream and she told us.
      “Someone was outside the window”Till then we remember about the lady or man that we saw at the grave.Then the little one woke up and said “Yeah!” again we said what”Yeah you guys are all awake know I can tell my story”Not know please wait then she went on with her crying so we let her but just this one because we usually have to calm her down and not let her do what she wants.”So it was on Wednesday”She went on and on and on.You can not belive how long she took to say the story well let me just sumerize it.It was about a little girl name Ana and she had a frined that never like to come out because she was too scared from there she said we have to waite to find oout the rest.It was okay I guess but was not cool was that there was someone staring at us and we dont know who it is.
       The next day we all stood awake during the night so all of us fell asleep at 7:00 in the morning.It was crazy so then that was are routine till we find out who is the person stalking us.We thought the only way to find who is stalking us is to go back to the grave.We did we wnt back it was so scary tho we dicided that we should all go out that it will be less scary o we all did.Me and my sibbillings heard someone they were crying we saw them too they were wering all black like if they came to vist someone.It was really sad we went up to her and said  hey were sorry for your lost.

It's okay he died yesterday at night I came to visit him I miss him so much no one came yesterday but a car i don't know for what thou.The lady told us as she cried and cried well one of us tried to make her feel better. I thought wait she only saw a car that must of been us that's the lady that we saw running the one that left something behind.As I thought i kept on thinking should i tell her should I evan ask her I dont know i should just leave right thats what i should do thats what am going to do.

You kids want to come over you too.She pointed at me.No its fine were good we got to go home anyway.She said”okay it oksy then”Well nice metting you it was nice too see you we might see again sometime.As i drove home I thought could that be are stalker she was the one who ran right she was the one who said I was here at night so it could be her what am i thinking.No!’’hey what's wrong why you scream no for”oh sorry its because I don't know I was scared I guess.Hey can i ask you guys something “YEAH”do you think that lady was the stalker the one we saw last time that sadow we saw that drop something. Was starting to think that the lady my mom talked about she's real but how can she be alive it was a long time ago so that can't be her it just can't.

I dont think its her she is so nice I like her.My little sister said from behind I did not want to make her fell bad so i just went alonge and said yeah maybe she is cool you want to go to her place tommorrow.”yes” okay we will go visite her tommorrow okay we should take her something cokkies maybe yeah.:”yes”she said again.I could not stopped but think was it her was she the one who has been….no maybe she has a partner what am I thinking am acting like if she is a cinnamal.She is just a nice lady who really has no one right now.It's been two months later but nothing has happened everything went back to normal it's like I don't know it just happen.While we live our life then we saw the house next door for rent and there lived an old lady.Yes the one we saw at the grave

Old women found in a semetery and no one knows who she is.