Blood and Fire (Four Percent 5) | Teen Ink

Blood and Fire (Four Percent 5)

By Wolf.In.Sheeps.Clothing SILVER, Deltona, Florida
Wolf.In.Sheeps.Clothing SILVER, Deltona, Florida

“Where am I?” I say frustrated. Damn game. Damn house. Why did I accept? I wish I could give up.

‘Weak.’ The voice says. Stop! I don't want to hear your voice.

‘If you leave me. I'll destroy everything your love.’

I left. I'm fine. You didn't get me. ‘But you're going to die. You're going to die. You're going to die. You should've never of left me. Stupid girl.’

I grab my hair and pull it as if it's going to take out the voice. My breathing becomes unsteady. I lean against the wall and slide to the ground. Hugging my knees to my chest, I try to catch my breath. There's only silence in this hall.

I look around and don't see anything but that's when I hear something. The sound of heavy boots.

I scramble to my feet and run through the halls. The sound of the boots become louder; they started to run like me.

The hall leads to a dead end and I see an open run up ahead. I go into it. Closing it quickly, it locks with a click.

Looking at the down handle I breath quickly. I turn around to look at the room and freeze.

What? This can't be happening.

It has a single bed in the middle with tv screens scattered on the walls. The tv screens are new but the bed is all too familiar. I walk up to it slowly, sliding my hands across the rough sheets.The sheets are white dotted with brown. I grip the sheets roughly.  Why are these here?

“Stop it!” I turn around slowly and see one of the tv screens lit up. A girl with black hair screams as she’s hit by a man.

“That’s me.” How did they get this? I hit the screen to turn it off but it won’t. I hear yelling next as another screen lights up to show more of my abuse.

They turn on slowly. I back up from the screens but end up on the bed. I can’t escape this hell. I curl in a ball as the different sounds melt together. Tears wet the sheets. I hate this.

My hair is yanked from the back and I’m pulled down onto the bed. I face the ceiling. Who grabbed my hair. I turn around but see no one. I would’ve noticed someone else in here. Right? Or is my imagination running wild again?

When I'm trying to get my mind straight it rains from the ceiling.  Red drops fall onto my body and the mattress. One goes in my mouth and I shiver as I taste it. It's blood.

I roll off the bed and stand up on my feet that now shake. I need to escape, one more time. Come on I can escape one more time. I reach the door and open it. I look down the hall to check if anyone is there. Seeing no one I run. Soaked in blood, I leaving a blood trail behind me as I go. A sickening laughter following behind me.

he Four Percent Game

I laugh loudly as she runs out of the room. I lean against the door frame watching as she runs down the hall until she goes out of my sight. The trick to perfect torture is to break them slowly and not at all at once. I click the remote turning off all of the tvs. I love working for billionaires they can get anything.

“Jr someone fell into another one of our traps.” Sally appears in front of me coming out of the wall.

“You and Sam can deal with them. I trust you can.” I look at a small screen. “I should get back before anyone does.”

“Okay, will do.” Sally disappears into the wall again and I make my way back to the living room.

Let’s have a gay old time.
                                    The Four Percent Game

I pull on the handle but nothing happens. I’m locked in here. It’s a white room with nothing in it. Why do they have this here? I thought this was a manson. I assumed that they would have everyone of them occupied with something.

Well I’m glad to have a break.

“Hideous.” A woman says in the shadows of the room. Her voice is soft but strick.

“Are you talking to me?”

“Instead of trying to look nice which you fail at maybe you should study to get a job. Why can’t you be like your sister. A straight a student with a future so her. Look at your grades, barely passing. How is a college supposed to except you? Disappointment.” The lady steps out of the shadows. I gasp as I see her worn eyes and auburn hair. A burn mark that goes from the fingertips of her left hand to the left side of her face.

“Mom is that you?”

“I know I was a model but you don’t have to be like me. To push yourself everyday and to sacrifice everything. What will you do next to get a head up in the business? Will you sacrifice your humanity? I didn’t but look where that got me.” She says putting up her left hand with a shaky smile.

In an instant her body goes rigid, her face goes emotionless and her head tilts like a broken doll. “I should’ve let you die. You did take everything from me. You little burden.”

The wall behind her lights on fire out of nowhere. The door being consumed by the fire instantly. I back up from the fire in horror.

“Mom get away from there.” She doesn’t listen to me though.

She moves towards the fire very slowly. The left side of her body is inflames when I go over to her and reach out for her. She puts out her hand and grabs my own. I try to pull towards to me but she’s somehow stronger than me and pulls me towards the fire.

My palm burns as the fire hits it. I yell out in pain. One minute my hand is being burned and the next minute I’m on the ground. I feel a palm on my chest over my heart where Mom pushed me out of the fire. I look up but she has disappeared and so has the fire. There’s not even burn marks on the wall. As if it was never there. I look at my palm. It’s red and stings. No it was real.

I hear the door click as someone enters. Rose enters and looks at my skeptical.

“Daniel why are you on the ground?”

“Things are strange here Rose. Very strange.” I get up careful not to hurt my hand.

‘Will you sacrifice your humanity?’ I don’t know Mom.

The Four Percent Game

I look at the footage of Daniel's torture. I really wish they wouldn’t use my dolls. Oh, well as long as they got the job done.

They did nice dialogue too. Though that one sentence is strange. Will you sacrifice your humanity? Isn’t that what the winner of the Four Percent Game do or has done already?

“Let me go!”

“Maybe you should learn to fight.”

I look up from my screen to see Ace dragging Bob. He throws him into the Wolf room.

“Five points to Wolves.” I say to microphone and it booms throughout the whole house. 

I look at Bob. He has a gash by his mouth. I look at my screen to find the footage of what happened. Scrolling through the cameras I find camera five has what I’m looking for.

Ace corners Bob and with one punch to his face he had captured him and began to drag him to the Wolf room.

“Wolves in the lead by five. Forty-five points to go.”

When Jr says let's have a "gay old time" she's saying let's have a happy or merry time. Also the image has a meaning I picked has a meaning related to the story.