Kid dont understand when their young | Teen Ink

Kid dont understand when their young

By Testarosa SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Testarosa SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

Kid dont understand when their young

Hi, am just a small kid and i don’t come from the wealthiest parent on earth but it enough to make through the day. Christmas is just around the corner and idk if i'm jetting something for Christmas, not just cause I been a naughty boy but i don’t think my parents have enough to even buy me one good present. Ohh snap where are maners, hi my name is Testarosa JR and this is my a story about my life so far.

I live in a small apartment with a household of 8 people, mostly adult but my cousin is the only other kid i can have a connection. I play video games with him everyday. It only took one day
for everything to change my life. It was a monday night when my parent were arguing with my cousin’s parents. Wait to make it easier left call them Roger’s for personal reasons. The noise of the argument just got louder and louder. The next morning i woke up for school and usually my cousin sleeps in so i have to wake him up. I got to his room and nothing. I look to the right, nothing. I look to the left, nothing. I go run to my parents and ask why aren’t the Roger’s here.

I ran to my room crying, not wanting to go to school because my parent have told me that Roger’s have left for every. Now i don't have a close friend to tell my secrets too or play video games. Just grown ups that think kids are stupid. I wake up every morning hoping my cousin will at least come visit me. It’s been 3 years i haven’t seen him until i started to go to high school.

My freshman year and i finally saw my cousin in a classroom i started to talk to him. I came home and told my parents and they finally told my why the kided the Roger’s out the apartment. They told me that Mr.Roger hit my mom. The next day i went to school mad and ready to fight. The moment i saw my cousin, i ran up to him and punched him right in his nose. He was small and scrawny so i wasn’t worries.

I did get suspended but only for a couple of days but i was awaiting a huge speech from my parent. They saw me and the first thing they said was ‘ good job son”. They told me that because at the time my dad wasn't in the conditions to fight his dad for hitting my mom but i stood up for my family showing everyone that am not the one to mess with. So that was a story about my life that i couldn't understand until i was older. Thank you for listening.