Am I By Myself? | Teen Ink

Am I By Myself?

By raenell BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
raenell BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky

A girl name Emily love to dance and party. She will always come in late and her parents will not approve. She had a 13year old brother that will always go through her stuff. She wishes that her parents and her brother will disappear. Will her wishes come true?
Emily was at dance practice when a friend ask her if she can go to a party. Emily said “yes I will love to.” She walked home to tell her parents that she was going to a party that night.
Her father said “OH NO!” you are not going to that party!!!
Her mother said “agreed”: “your father is right I don’t want you to go either”.
“OH MY GOSH!!!” screamed. “you guys always try to ruin my life!!!” you guys always have to tell me what I can and cannot do!! I wish you guys will leave me alone and just disappear!!!
Emily went up to her room and found her brother reading her diary.

“Get out” she yelled, grabbing her diary. Grabbing his neck, she took him out of her room.
“What is your problem?” he asked.
“you stay out of my room and stay out of my life” she exclaimed slamming the door. Emily was so tired from all of this and decided to take a nap.
Later that day, she woke up at 8:00pm. She went downstairs to get something to eat. Once in the kitchen she was shocked to find that the whole kitchen floor was red. She realized it was blood!!! Her heart was beating really fast. Her body begin to shake. She was terrified.
“Mom, Dad” she cried. No one answered; not even her brother. “Emily” a voice whispers. The voice was a high voice and creepy.
“Who’s there”, she said in fear. A cup of water fell on the floor scaring her. Emily ran upstairs to her room when her door shut by itself. “Emily” another voice whispers. “What do you want from me?” she replied. The house begin to shake. Stuff stared to fall on the floor like spoons and knife’s.
“DIE” a voice yelled. She ran back down stairs in an attempt to flee. She tried to open the front door, but it wouldn’t open. Suddenly a knife was floating in the air. It hit the door, nearly hitting Emily head. “DIE, DIE, DIE” came from 3 different voices. Bodies, three of them, appeared before her. As they were about to grab her, she woke up.