the cell phone | Teen Ink

the cell phone

By joshua10111 BRONZE, Louillve, Kentucky
joshua10111 BRONZE, Louillve, Kentucky

A couple months ago, my cousins who is a single, mother brought a new cell phone after a long day of work, she came home and placed her phone on the counter and went to look for her son to come home to her son asked if he could play with her new phone she told him not to call anyone or mess with text messages, and he agreed at around 11:20 she was drowsy ,so she decided to tucker son in bed ,she walked to  his room and saw that he wasn’t  there she then ran over to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with the phone his hand relived , she picked her phone back up  from his hand to inspect it broadening through it she noticed only major changes a new back ground banner was on the phone . then she opened up he sawed pictures she began deleting the pictures he had taken until only one 

New picture remained when she first saw it she was in disbelief it was her son sleeping on her bed but the picture was taken by someone else above him… and it showed the left half of an elderly women face and then the mom was worried about her son on that new phone. then she went to find him and there he goes with the cell phone and behind him was a demon that was women that like taken kids and take they soul and she killed them and the whole family into pieces
The picture was taken by someone else above him… and it showed the left half of an elderly women face
And then the mom was worried about her son on the that phone then she went to see where her son was and then there where he was the woman who took her son soul so he can become evil so he can rude the world with the demons

the cell phone is a scary story about mom and son in the houses alone