The Haunted House | Teen Ink

The Haunted House

By sugarmommas BRONZE, Louisvile Ky, Kentucky
sugarmommas BRONZE, Louisvile Ky, Kentucky

“The Haunted House”

“SCREAMS” Help!!, Somebody help me”. (footsteps running) “AHH” (metal slices) (body falls on the floor).

Present Day!

“BOO” “AHH”, what the heck mark, sorry I didn’t know you would freak out like that. Said mark.
“you know how I feel about scary thing, and Halloween is tomorrow, and…
“Hey Jacob, Lexi wait up…’
“Huh”, oh well never mind.
“While I was walking home, I noticed that there was a man walking behind me. I turned around and he was still there. I turned the corner into my neighborhood and started walking faster and faster. I looked back, there was no one there, I turned to start walking again. “AHH’! I wake up and realized it had been a dream.
“Hey Amy, we are going to this Halloween party after school. You want to come?
I stood there waiting to respond back and then I saw a tall man in a dark suit. He stood there looking at me. I closed my eyes and opened them again. He wasn’t there. Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder and I screamed “AHHH”! I turned around and am relieved to see mark. “whoa, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” “It’s okay. So this party you were talking about, what time should we be there? I said with a fake smile. “8:00 till 12 am or longer” he replied”. “sounds fun” I said telling everyone bye and I’d see them later.
As I was getting dressed, I saw the tall man in the black suit again. I looked out the window, and he was on my swing. The tall man started walking towards the door, I ran down stairs to lock the door but it was too late. The tall man was blocking the door, I ran straight for the back door but he was there to I was walking backwards as he was getting closer to me. I fell and screamed, “WHAT DO YOU WANT” “GO AWAY”!! I heard a familiar voice and when I opened my eyes, I saw it was just mark. “Are you okay, I came early so you won’t be alone.” “Umm yeah I’m fine”, I said as I got up, and dusting myself off. As I walked up the stairs, I remembered that I didn’t have anything cute to wear. But my Halloween costume so I decided to put it on and add some black make up, and long boots.
I walked into the house. As I was walking, the smell of alcohol was flooded in the air and flooded around me. Colorful lights made me able to see where I was walking because, it was so dark. Teenagers having make out sessions on the couch, floor, and the wall, I found my friends and it was time for the party to actually star. We started smoking, and drinking alcohol. I was dizzy and nauseous. We left and found this abandoned house in the forest. We walked straight in. we started to throw up, and we started to overdose on the couch. I woke up and screamed out at the top of my lungs, “AHHHHH” HE-LP me. Everyone woke up and saw my friend Lexi with a sliced neck, and blood gushing from her neck. I just frozed still, I couldn’t move. I came back to the sound of someone telling me to snap out of it. “Hey Amy snap out of it”. We all ran straight for the door but the door but the door was locked.
We tried hitting the windows but it didn’t work. We ran upstairs and then we all stopped and turned around. It was the tall man in all black. My heart fell to my toes. He stood there and then I saw the most horrifying thing ever. Two little kids come from behind him and started cracking every bone in their body, and crawling on the walls. We ran into an empty room and we all got separated. I followed the footsteps, and it led me to a red door. I opened the door and next thing you know; I wake up into a bedroom. I found my friends but, they do not see or hear me. I sit there and watch them leave the house and, I realized that it was too late.