"GO AWAY" | Teen Ink

"GO AWAY"

November 2, 2016
By Andrew2424 BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
Andrew2424 BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments


                                                             “GO AWAY”


In the town of Atlantis, there was a house that was built on a grave yard. The house has been there for centuries, and it’s claimed to be haunted. There was an old couple buried right underneath the house, their names were George and Maggie. George served in the military and Maggie was a housewife, she would stay home and clean and make delicious pies. They were murdered and wanted their revenge for their deaths.
One day there was a couple that moved in the house 10 years after the house was built. One night the couple was watching TV and then they heard a sound. The man thought it was somebody outside messing around with something. But then they heard it again and he sounded it like it was coming from upstairs. So the man went upstairs to see what it was because he was suspicious, he thought there might have been an intruder. It was about 20 minutes since he went up there, so the girl went upstairs to see where he was and what he was doing. She saw the bathroom door cracked so she went in and saw the man lying there in a pile a blood with gun shots all over his body but she didn’t hear any gun shots. She called the police and the ambulance to get him to a hospital but he was still dead. The girl didn’t want to be in the house no more so she moved out.
One day these kids from Doss high school was walking home and stumbled upon the house. Their names were Jason, Lily, and Mason and they wanted to go in the house because they want to see if the rumors are true. So they talked it over and decided to meet there at midnight. That night they met up and started walking to door, the yard was full of fog and there was a bunch of crows screeching. When they approached the door it creaked open and nobody was behind it. They were curious so they started walking in the house.
When they walked in the house, the door slammed shut behind them and mason got scared by the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Jason and Lily told him to calm down and went exploring, then they came across a rocking chair with nobody in it. Jason got scared again but Jason and Lily calmed him down and continued their journey around the house. They entered the kitchen and the first thing they saw was a word in blood saying: “GO AWAY”. When they turned around and a knife was thrown at them. Their first reaction they jumped but then they think they saw somebody around the corner and they went after it. They saw it going up the stairs and they followed it into darkness until they found it.
They were walking in the hallway when Jason got snatched and disappeared out of nowhere and they looked all over and couldn’t find him. They saw a light coming out of the room and they saw a person, but it wasn’t Jason. It was the man who got killed 10 years after the house was built. He “run away and never come back”, but they told the man that their friend was missing then he yelled “GO AWAY” and so they ran, out the house and never went back. They didn’t want to leave Jason there but they had to. Then they saw Jason in the window screaming then he disappeared into the darkness and wasn’t seen again. The next day Mason and Lily called the police to find Jason and they didn’t find him. Today people say they see a boy in the window screaming and see on the window the words “GO AWAY”. The police tore down the house and now it’s back to grave yard were George and Maggie can finally Rest in Peace. Some people say they see George and Maggie walking with a kid around the grave yard and if you get close you might be walking with them next.


The author's comments:

Halloween