The unstoppable man | Teen Ink

The unstoppable man

By AlejandraPerezGudino BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
AlejandraPerezGudino BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado

“Come on, let's go” says Aphmau. She is around 20 years old. She doesn’t like violence.
“Hold on” says Jason. He is around 25 years old. He is from a gang group. The baddest on the universe. But he has some good in his heart, which he doesn’t know about.
“Hey, the cops are coming” says Aphmau. Getting scared and worried that they might get caught. By the cops and spent her day in prison.
“Man, we won’t get caught quit worrying.” says Jason. He was all calm and relaxed like he was in wonderland or something.
Once they were done they ran away. They were stealing some jewelry. 
Well, Jason was, Aphmau was not doing anything.
You're probably confused I will tell you what you missed.
Flashback
“Mom” says Aphmau.
“Yes, honey, I am at the kitchen” came a voice from the kitchen.
Aphmau goes to the kitchen and  takes a cookie from the plate.
“Aph, that is not for you, that is for the party.”
“Oh sorry” she says., with a sad face.
“It’s ok Aph, don’t be sad.” says her mom.
Once they got to the party, Aphmau went to the place where there was water. She was on her way  to there when she got a text. It was from her friend. So Aph walked and texted her friend when suddenly she bumped into someone. She said, “sorry, I didn’t mean to bump into you.” She picked up what the person she bumped to. And was shocked. There on her hand was a rainbow crown. The crown her friend gave to her as a birthday present. She was shocked. She looked up and saw a guy. He looked around 20. “He must be the same age as me” she thought as she stared at this guy.
She shook her head and said, “Where did you get this beautiful crown from?” The person that she bumped into said, “oh, that crown, it was given to me by…” Then he just stopped midway.
“Sorry I gotta go.” Then he was gone.
“That was very weird, I will make sure he tells me who gave him that rainbow crown, it is definitely mine. It looks just like mine and the shocking part was that it had my name on it.”
“Who are you talking to?” came a voice behind her. She turned around and saw her mom.
“Nothing mom, just talking to myself.”
One day I went for a walk, that same person that took my crown was there by the park spying on someone.
I walked toward him and said, “Hey, where is that crown?” He got startled and turned around and looked at her. “Oh it is you”  he said after a while.
“Yes, it is me” she said with a smirk.
“What do you want, can’t you see I am busy?” He says going back to what he was doing.
“I want the rainbow crown, give it to me.” she says.
“Oh, you want the crown, and why is that.” he replies.
“Because it is mine, it has my name on it and it was given to me on my birthday by a friend.” she blurted without knowing she had done that. She quickly covered her mouth and said, “sorry.”
“Um oh, well boo hoo I am not giving it back to you.” he says.
“I will not leave you until you give it to me” she says getting frustrated.
“Ok, you can come with me then”
Flashback
“You never told me you were a evil bad guy.” says Aphmau.
One day they kidnapped a 2 year old baby. “Plz, you can’t do this, that baby belongs to someone.”
“Whatever, I am not listening to you. Just shut up.” he says pushing Aphmau to the ground. Aphmau gets up slowly and starts to resist but went quiet too scared to be hit again.
Then they went to this one place where there were people around and Jason gives the 2 year old to a man and gets 100,000,000 dollars. Aphmau was shocked.
“You can’t do this, plz don’t.”  But as always, Jason didn’t listen to Aphmau. He basically kidnapped her too, I mean she hasn’t been home for days, months. They could be worried sick about her.
Once Jason was done, they left for somewhere else. Aphmau just wanted to go back home, but she needed the crown.
While they were walking a guy comes out of a car and points the gun at Jason and Aphmau. Jason gets angry for some reason and starts going toward the guy with the gun.
Jason  and this unknown guy gets in a fight. While Jason was fighting he got hold of the gun and shot it at the guy that he was fighting. The guy fall to the ground.
“What did you do to him, what are we gonna do, the cops will get us now.” Aphmau was totally  nervous and scared.
“Oh, shut up and just run away, let’s go, come on.”  He says and runs away.
Aphmau kneels down and tries to help the guy on the ground. She looks at her hand. There was blood on it. No, blood. She starts to shake like she was feeling chilly. She hears the sirens. She couldn’t move, she just stood there staring at her hand.  The cops come and take her to prison.
Oh no…
Will she be freed or will she be in prison all her life.
Readers must find out themselves!!!

This piece I did is a myster and I ike mystery books. The suspense on what will happen next. And you just can't wait to read what happens next. I want readers to feel the suspense of the story.