"Party Girls" | Teen Ink

"Party Girls"

October 14, 2016
By aniyahmariah BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
aniyahmariah BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

  There was a girl named Ashley. Ashley had 3 best friends Brianna,Amiyah and Brittany and they loved to party. Amiyah was the youngest out of the group but she always managed to get into places. Brianna was the oldest in the group and she found all of the parties. Brianna was also the only way the girls always got around because she was the only one with a car.

One Friday night the girls Amiyah,Brianna and Brittany were together for a sleepover at Brittany’s house but Ashley wasn’t there. That night Ashley said she didn’t want to go Brittany’s because there weren’t any parties that night. Ashley never turned down a sleepover, the girls were so surprised. Brianna decided that the girls couldn’t just be bored and they couldn’t just leave Ashley home so Brianna posted on snapchat “ The girls and I need something to do tonight! Any parties? Snap Back Lol <3”. Within 5 minutes Brianna got a notification from “tattoboy48” that said “Tonight party at 10! 5541 E. Flowerbomb St.Be here or miss out on all the fun.” Brianna told the girls and they immediately got dressed. Brianna decided not to call Ashley and to surprise her at her door.
At 9:30 Brianna arrived at Ashley’s. When Ashley came to the door her hair was a mess and she had on a robe with fuzzy slippers.
“Ashley I found a party to go to can you just come with us and stop being such a downer?” Brianna added.
“I can’t g-” and Ashley was cut off
“You can’t get dressed in enough time come on I’ll have you ready in no time.” Brianna rudely cut her off.
After 20 minutes of Brianna getting ready the girls finally arrived back to the car.
“What took you too so long?” Amiyah asked.
“Oh it was that long?” Brianna asked.
“Can we just get going so I can get back home.” Ashley chimed in with a blunt look on her face. There was a side of Ashley she’s never shown before and Brianna realized it. Brianna decided not to say anything but she thought to herself “I know just what to do, when we get to the party she’ll be fine in no time.” Brianna was the oldest but her decisions weren’t the wisest.
When the girls arrived to what they think was the house Brianna said “I think this is the place, 5541 E. Flowerbomb St.” It was a quiet neighborhood with a lot of trees, the house were separated and every house had garages. Brianna knocked on the door. A tall boy with tattoos that covered both of his arms answered the door.
“Well hello ladies woah there, you must be Brianna?” the boy asked.
“And you must be tattoboy?” Brianna chuckled.
“48 but you can call me Mike.” Mike clarified.
“Well as you know my name is Brianna and this is Ashley,Amiyah and Brittany.” Brianna replied.
“Well hello Brianna,Ashley,Aniyah and Brittany.Come on in.” Mike insisted.
Mike escorted the ladies to what seemed to be the living room and three other guys came in. They introduced themselves to the girls as Jeff,Jaylen and Maurice.
“Where are the other people?” Amiyah pointed out.
“On their way I hope.” Mike replied.
Maurice walked into the room with a bottle of orange juice and a bottle of what seemed to be liquor “Drinks ladies?” he asked.
“Orange Juice please?” Amiyah said.
“Orange juice. You’re a joke” Maurice taunted
“She’s young give her a break.” Ashley added.
“Stop being such a party popper. Here’s your orange juice Amiyah.” Maurice jeered. The teens began drinking and having great conversations. They all had at least 4 drinks Ashley asked where was the bathroom. “At the end of the hall on the left.” Jeff instructed.
It began to get late, it was almost 1am and Ashley still hadn't got back from the bathroom yet. Brianna went to the bathroom to go check on her only to see Ashley stretched out on the bathroom floor. “What have I done?” Brianna cried.