Trust No One Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Trust No One Chapter 2

By Arya04 GOLD, Vienna, Virginia
Arya04 GOLD, Vienna, Virginia

"Without darkness we'd never see the stars" -Stephenie Meyer, Twilight

Last Week

The silence was broken by our personal head chief explaining that he had gotten hold of the plans of a terrorist. The terrorist’s plans was to to bomb the Pentagon so we were going to be relocated to a quiet and rural town named Forks. I knew I had heard that name before but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it  and began pondering on it, alas I this cluelessness was beginning to drive me insane so I decided to do some research on the town of Forks. I searched throughout our colossal library and picked up some facts about Forks like “it is the rainiest town in the contiguous United States” or “ it is located in the heart of the Olympic Peninsula, between the Olympic mountains and the Pacific Ocean beaches.” The search was going hopelessly f until I found an article online which stated “Forks, The Home Of Twilight”. And that’s when it hit be, Forks was the setting of that vampire novel that I had read before. Now that that was out of the way I went to check out how my personal assistants were doing with packing all of my belongings. As i entered the m room it looked untouched, my bed was made and my clothes were neatly lined up in my glorious walk in closet. I was confused, weren’t we moving? I asked one of my personal assistants who was walking down the hall

“Why isn’t my room all packed up?” I questioned my assistant.

“Sweetie you aren’t moving to forks, you are just staying there for a awhile, an interior designer has already been sent to the temporary location which mean you won’t have to take any furniture with you, and don’t worry you will me back when we have found the bomb, detonated it, and when it’s safe. Just think of it as a vacation” she answered