Bloody Night | Teen Ink

Bloody Night

“That’ll be $100.00 for one night - cash only. You must pay in advance as well.”
Do I look like the type of person to go around carry hundred dollar bills?! Reyna sasses back frustratedly to the desk clerk.
I'd like to speak to your manager - immediately!
“I own this own hotel. I am the manager.” He pauses for a moment before telling her with a lecherous grin on his wrinkled face, “But I'm sure we can work out a deal or some sort.”
Reyna narrows her eyes at the pervert in front of her; a murderous rage boils in her threatening to erupt. But she needed this room desperately!
She was covered in dirt and sweat; her car had broken down forcing her to walk for miles in her now worn down stilettos. Her phone has had no service for hours - long before her car had broken down. Her aching feet and blisters were practically screaming at her to let them rest.
Taking a moment to control herself, she turns to him with resignation. She pulls her wallet gingerly from her heavy jangling purse and takes her time to make sure everything is in there before opening up her wallet and check her money.
I only have 50 in cash on me. What can I do to make up for the rest? She says before pulling out the money and handing it to him.
“Here's your room key. Take the stairs up to the 2nd floor and it's the 1st door on the right. You look like a bright girl, I’m sure you know what I want. I'll be up later for my rest of my payment,” His eyes are dark and heavy and a creepy grin graces his face. “So pretty as well. We’re going to have so much fun together.
Turning away from him in a huff she makes her way upstairs to her room. Her first course of action is to survey the room and finds herself disgusted with how cramped and dark it is. After doing so she reclines in a chair next to the bed and near the window. Taking a deep breath to calm herself as anxiety and nervousness threaten to overtake she focuses on what she will be forced to do.
It is midnight when the hotel owner creeps into her room. It's so much better when they wake up to me. He approaches her with an excited look on his face and trembling hands. He is giddy with joy and lust. The manager reaches her and places his hand on her thighs to caress them. He barely contains his joyous moans as he gropes her and goes to pull down his pants.
That is when she reacts. Like a viper - she strikes swiftly and silently taking him off guard. A powerful kick with her stiletto to his groin fells him easily allowing her to pounce upon him with a knife in hand stabbing him in the throat. The sharp knife she had carried in her purse slide through his jugular as easily as it would butter. Blood spurts from the gaping holes in his throat and face and she slashes and stabs him repeatedly. Confident that he's dead, she steps back to survey his corpse.
Pervert!