Conguerer of the Devil himself | Teen Ink

Conguerer of the Devil himself

By mysterious125 BRONZE, Layton, Utah
mysterious125 BRONZE, Layton, Utah

I had already resolved to sit here. Here in this small corner of my vastly large room. ‘No this is a enclosure not a room.’ I reminded myself angrily. Outside the glass wall, men and women in bright, clean, white lab coats wandered looking at other phenomena. Good. Let them try to fill their mortal mind with knowledge that even I didn’t want nor care about. All this science talk is much too complex for a creature with a singular motive such as myself. My only purpose, the only thing I knew how to do was kill. Kill reign havoc like nothing ever seen by mankind or some of the angels above. Just then, a slip of paper was thrust under the door. Without even picking it up, I had a feeling it wanted me to show these insolent fools what they came for. I scoffed in the face of humanity. I was much, much more than a measly circus trick or rare animal on display. I would show them I would show them all. I still bent over and picked up the paper. ‘Show these nice people what they want….or else.’ ‘Very intimidating’, I thought rolling my eyes. ‘I better get my mother for this is so scary, pppphhhtttt.’ But all the same, I rose to my feet and walked gracefully to the center of my “room”. My long black hair, flowing in tendrils behind me. I turned at the center of the glass towards the meager humans. I took a breath in, and paused. All the humans were gathering, mouths wide open. Being a 7 foot tall woman with piercing blue eyes can do that sometimes. I opened my mouth and sang a song in a language, few would ever know. My voice escalated in volume until even I could hear the echo in the walls. Some shuddered at the sound of it but I knew why. Take a banshee’s voice. The rough, coarse and loud voice and smooth it out. Coat the coarseness in honey. Feed cream to the roughness. Then you have my voice. I gazed upon each one of their faces, my eyes looking into their very soul. I slowly began to finish the song and grow quiet once more. Flashing them a smile. A smile which caused many to jump or wince in surprise. Teeth, pearly white, sharp-pointed teeth lined my mouth. Then I let my anger boil inside for a moment and promptly my eyes began to glow and turn red. I felt so much anger being held back simply by a dam of joy. Joy to see the fear in the faces of the mortals. Next, I unfurled my wings. My magnificent back wings. I smiled thoughtfully at the sight of them. But the moment of tenderness was over. Now it was time to reign my havoc. But I had a message first. “MY NAME IS ESEVNIA!!!!! PREVIOUS RULER OF HELL AND MISTRESS OF THE DAMNED! AND I AM NO CIRCUS TRICK OF YOURS YOU PUNY, INSIGNIFICANT MORTALS!!!!!” I was screaming now, letting all my rage pour into a pool of hatred as I rose with my wings. “THE ONLY REASON I AM STILL HERE IS SO I CAN TAKE AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PATHETIC SULS AND EAT THEM IN MY MIDDAY SNACK!!!!” And with that, I broke through the glass and towards everyone. Screams filled my ears, pleads for mercy, names of children and S.O. My wings sliced through their flesh like snow under a boot. I felt my size growing slightly with every soul and life force. I turned towards the men that would poke at me and shock me and jeer at me during my imprisonment. A malicious smile crept onto my face and stayed there while the heads rolled. Contorted into fear, no terror. Oh, how good it felt to be feared again, how good it felt to kill again. I walked outside, embracing the sun for a moment before slamming my foot into the ground and revealing a grand staircase of bones leading to the fiery infernos of Hell. I grinned as my prison clothes melted away to reveal a long flowing white dress. Perfect time to spill blood.
Time to reclaim my rightful place as the Queen of Hell, the Mistress of Souls, the Conqueror of Satan.

This is just a idea I had one morning. It was going to go differrently but i like this way better. Hope you enjoy, mere mortal.