The Mysterious Killer Clown | Teen Ink

The Mysterious Killer Clown

By ErnestoV96 SILVER, Pasco, Washington
ErnestoV96 SILVER, Pasco, Washington

During one weekend on a Saturday night a group of friends wanted to go to Prescott at midnight and walk around looking for the “killer clown.”  People from this town claim that there is a killer clown who would go around killing people, and that he’d kill whoever was outside past midnight.  The clown didn’t care what age they were, whether it was a boy or girl, it didn’t matter.  There would be people who would try and go out looking for this clown, but those people who went out looking for it never came back, and were never found.  People would say that the reason it kills people is because they would make fun of him, therefore the clown got angry and grew tired of always getting picked on so he wanted to get revenge against everyone.  Why the friends wanted to go looking is not clear.
According to people who say that they have seen him he lives in an empty abandoned warehouse which nobody ever dares to go inside of because they are afraid of never coming out.  What people say about this clown didn’t stop the group of friends from going in search of this mysterious killer clown.  They all decided to go in one car so they could stay together in a group to make sure that nobody went missing.
They drove Jose’s car and were on their way to Prescott in search of the killer clown.  They finally arrived at Prescott, it was midnight so nobody was outside, and the whole town was very dark and quiet.  There was nobody in sight, nobody to go to for help in case the killer clown was after this group of friends, they knew of the risk they were taking.
All five friends carried flashlights with them as they began to walk all around.  They walked all around this small town at least three times, but they didn’t see any scary clown so they began to wonder whether or not the story about the killer clown was even true.  One of the friends suggested that they should go into the abandoned warehouse where the clown lives. The rest of the friends thought about it and finally agreed to go to the abandoned warehouse since they did not find anything yet.  They began walking towards the abandoned warehouse.
The clown was standing outside on the front steps of the warehouse, as if he had already known the group of friends were looking for him.  The group of friends were in shock once they saw the clown right in front of them, they didn’t know whether to run, or scream, they stood there in shock doing nothing.  Suddenly the clown disappeared by doing magic and was no longer in front of them.  They were really scared but decided to go inside the warehouse to keep looking for the clown anyway, because they wanted to capture and kill the clown.  They all went inside of the warehouse at the same time holding hands because they didn’t want to split up, they wanted to be safe and make sure the clown didn’t take one of them.
Inside the warehouse there were a lot of skeletons, probably from people the clown had eaten.  There were also a lot of spider webs, and it looked very old, some of the walls were cracked as if the warehouse would collapse at any moment.  It smelled like rotten eggs inside, probably from all the dead bodies.  The friends began searching all around the warehouse for the killer clown, they searched in garbage cans, they searched under things, they searched in every corner of the warehouse but couldn’t find the clown anywhere.  The friends wondered where the clown could have gone, suddenly as they were walking inside one of the rooms of the warehouse the clown closed that room and threw some sort of sleeping gas inside.  The clown trapped the friends.
The clown gathered all of the friends and began to take them all to a cemetery where he began to tie them to a tree.  The friends began to wake up and they saw that the clown was digging a hole, the clown was going to bury all five friends alive.  The clown even thought about putting all five friends in different coffins with dead people.
They were so terrified that they began to cry.  It was 2 a.m. and there was nobody to help them out.  The friends were screaming as loud as they could hoping that they would be heard by someone and be rescued.  An hour passed, during this time the clown was torturing the kids by cutting one of each kids fingers off to have something to chew on and there was no sign of anybody around, they knew there was nothing else they could do.
As the initial fear wore off, one of the friends remembered he had a pocket knife with him.  With the pocket knife he began to cut the rope he was tied to while the clown went back to digging the holes.  The clown turned around towards him and he quickly pretended to not be doing anything, and as the clown turned back around, the friend continued to cut the rope until he finally completely cut through the rope and freed himself.
He began to free the rest of his friends. They thought about running away and never coming back to this small town, but instead they decided to stay and do what they had started out to do, kill the clown.  One of the friends saw a shovel lying around close to them, so he picked it up and ran towards the clown and hit the clown in the head with the shovel.  He continued to hit the clown to make sure that the clown was dead, the clown’s head was cut open, and all the bright red blood was gushing out of his head.  The friends began to bury the clown in his own hole.  They were so glad that they had killed the clown.
The friends stayed at the cemetery for a while thinking about what they had accomplished, they were so proud of each other for finding the clown and killing the scary killer clown.  Or so they thought they had killed the clown, they turned around to look towards the clowns grave and they saw the clowns hand reaching up from underground, the clown quickly got out of the grave and told the friends that they were going to pay, the clown said “I’m going to get each and every one of you.”  He suddenly disappeared, and the friends were shocked/terrified.
The friends left home after the clown disappeared, they wondered how they could possibly kill the clown.  They began to do research on the killer clown, they found in the internet that this creature is half human half alien. They asked around town if anybody knew how to kill the clown, but nobody knew how to possibly kill him.  As they began to do research on the clown they came across something that said the only way to kill the clown is to shoot him in the head with a diamond bullet.
One of the friends said his mom had a big diamond necklace, so then he came up with the brilliant idea to take his mom’s necklace and make it into a diamond bullet.  All the friends gathered at one of their houses to plan out on how they would kill the clown, they were all on their phones and suddenly the clown appeared on every phone and he said “I’m coming to get you!”  They were so terrified that they threw away all of their phones.  They felt as if the clown was watching them no matter where they were at. 
All friends made a pledge to stay together all the time to be safe, they didn’t want anyone to be alone because they thought if anyone was alone there would be a bigger risk of them being taken by the clown.  They looked at pictures and the clown would suddenly show up in their pictures, everywhere they looked they would see the clown.  They grew tired of seeing the clown, and being threatened by him.
They were more prepared this time than last time.  Their confidence made them a lot stronger and they were no longer afraid of confronting the killer clown.  This time they took a sniper rifle with the diamond bullet.  They decided that one friend would be on top of a mountain next to the cemetery, the rest of the friends would try and make the clown head towards the cemetery.  They thought their plan was perfect.
They headed towards the small town of Prescott to look for the killer clown once again.  The abandoned warehouse was the first place they went to go check.  Once again they had to search for the clown, they had to be extra careful this time because the last time they were inside of the warehouse looking for him, the clown tricked all of them and made them fall asleep with a sleeping gas.
They all stuck together as they searched in every single room, the clown was nowhere to be found. They wondered where else he could be if he wasn’t inside of the abandoned warehouse.  But he was in the abandoned warehouse. As they started to leave the clown appeared in front of them coming up out of the floor and said “You kids have a lot of guts coming back in here, this time you will all die.”  The kids began running away, and hiding, they slowly began to go towards the cemetery as they were running away.  The clown was in no hurry to get them.  He walked towards them carrying a knife, he yelled out “You kids can run but you can’t hide.” 
The clown finally arrived at the cemetery and noticed that the kids were not there, the kids were hiding inside of the hole the clown had dug up from last time, but the clown didn’t notice.  The clown walked all around the cemetery and didn’t see anything, until one of the friends began to talk, the clown had heard them.  As the clown began to walk towards the hole, all of the friends that were hiding there quickly got out running through the cemetery. 
Meanwhile the friend that was at the top of the mountain close to the cemetery loaded up the sniper rifle with the diamond bullet, and began to aim towards the clown, he didn’t have the perfect angle to be able to shoot the clown in the head.  He only had one bullet, which meant he only had one opportunity. He knew he had to use the only chance he had wisely to be sure he would kill the clown this time for sure.
All the other friends kept the clown busy in the cemetery by distracting him, they would pick up rocks and throw them towards the clown but the rocks wouldn’t cause any damage. It seemed as if the clown was invincible, and he could not be stopped.  All they wanted to do was distract the clown so the sniper had time to be able to prepare and shoot the clown.
Suddenly as one of the friends was trying to run away from the clown he tripped on a rock, he tried getting up as quickly as he could, but as he tried getting up he slipped and fell again.  The clown was near him and got him, all of the other friends were begging for the clown to let their friend go, but the clown didn’t want to let him go.  The clown pulled out his knife, and held it towards the kid’s neck and threatened to kill the kid.  The kid started crying because he thought that he was going to end up being killed by the clown.  As the clown was preparing to cut the kids throat the other friend who was on the mountain took a deep breath, aimed towards the clowns head and shot! He shot the clown in the head.
The clown’s body was beginning to burn as soon as he was shot, there was a big bullet hole in the clowns head, and all of the friends began to have tears of joy because they had finally accomplished their goal which was to kill the clown.  Nobody could believe that these children had killed the clown.  What the kids didn’t know is that the clown wasn’t dead, the clown’s body was gone but his spirit transferred as the blood sprayed the boy he was holding. 
The clown would always come back, no matter what.