What Am I? | Teen Ink

What Am I?

By LinseyC14 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
LinseyC14 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio

Sight – The human-like figure with skin as pale as snow. Its size is comparable to a six foot being. It’s slender movements through the night zipping faster than a cheetah at full speed. It lurks, leaps, and lunges its way through the jet-black night. It is bound by a curse.
Sound – It sounds as its bite is two razor blades sinking into your skin, the creature smirking in anticipation as the victims body drops dead on the floor, the blood from the wound drip, drip, dripping in a puddle on the ground. It trudges through its never-ending life like an unstoppable force wrapped in the arms of death.
Smell – It has no specific smell, but carries the stench of death on its shoulders. Every last victims soul sucked from their bodies, completely, utterly drained of blood. The death-like scent it leaves in its wake goes along with the iron-like, metallic scent of blood it leaves behind.
Taste – The taste is harsh, almost caustic in description. Wicked in nature and the fight for survival. They feed on human blood and have a craving for the thick, juicy, red blood they live for.
Touch – Its touch is as cold as ice, growing nearer and nearer to its victim, they can feel the room grow colder like being sucked into the abyss, a never-ending free-fall towards deaths open arms.

It is a Vampire.