A Endless Time | Teen Ink

A Endless Time

By ThePikminFanboy BRONZE, Alto, New Mexico
ThePikminFanboy BRONZE, Alto, New Mexico
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Time To Tip The Scales! {From Robin, From Fire Emblem Awakening}

A Endless Time.   Tom woke up ready to go to work. He said goodbye to his pregnant wife Lucy. That would be the Last time they spoke. Tom got on the train wishing for something new and different. He saw a high amount of passengers. He fell asleep listening to his favorite song with his luggage next to him. When he woke up there where no passengers. He wondered where everyone was. He looked out the window…. The train was still moving. He went to see the train conductor.  He wasn’t at his post. He looked all around the train looking for life. He found None. Tom was scared…. But then tom thought “I’ll just wait for the train to run out of coal power and stop.. Then I’ll exit! “ He waited and waited……but the train did not slow down.                                                                                                                                      Day 2. Tom woke up. He had fallen asleep.” It wasn’t a dream…?” he pondered. Tom had a idea! “Ill just call the police with my phone!” y…ou…cann…t “What was that noise!” Tom screamed. ne…ver…lea..ve.. Tom searched fearfully for his phone. It was gone. In its place was a piece of old paper with a creepy smiley face.  Tom looked up suddenly. Then looked back at the piece of paper. The smiley face’s mouth now was opened. Tom blinked. The face’s teeth now were sharp and jagged. Tom didn’t know what to do. He blinked again now the paper was gone. But he noticed the face on the paper wasn’t gone it was floating in front of his face. He fainted.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Day 3. Tom woke up at a table with a four course meal in front of him. He ate it against his better judgment. Afterward He walked around searching the train. “What’s that?”  His eyes spied a old TV set. When he got close it turned on. Tom jumped back in fear. It turned off. When he stepped forward it turned on. It showed a video of a family playing. The odd thing is the Mother was Tom’s wife… Lucy. Tom watched in horror as he realized the child was his unborn son. And before his eyes the father Who was Tom turned into a different man. The man looked towards him out of the TV. “ You must miss them.” the man said through a crooked smile. Tom now was crying uncontrollably. “Lights out.” The man in the TV snapped his fingers. And Tom passed out.                                                                                                                                                        Day 4. Tom woke up. Tom  sat for hours thinking. He decided to have a look around.. He came to the dining hall. The door slammed shut. The dining hall slowly started turning into a yard. There were children playing. Suddenly their shoes turned to shackles, their clothes turned to orange vests, the bushes into rocks, their toys to pick axes. They began mining the rocks. One of children was being slow. Suddenly a guard appeared and whipped the boy with a metal whip. The boy cried in pain. Some how in a blind rage the boy hurled the pick axe into the guards skull. Instead of crying from the realization that he killed some one, he began laughing. The laughing increased. The other children were looking at him in awe. Tom couldn’t believe  a child could do this. The Boy looked at tom with a disgusted look in his eyes. “You wanted to do this to HIM. But you were weak and cowardly. YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!” “H.h.ii..m him? Why would I want this….?”   “You fool. You forgot huh. Pathetic.” The boy hurled the pick axe at Tom. It hit straight in the heart . Tom looked down and fainted.                                                                                                                                 Day 5. Tom. Began to Remember. He now recognized that guard and children from earlier. The children were his siblings. The guard was his owner. And that kid who killed him…. Was Tom. Or should I say, what young Tom wanted. At the age of 7 Tom’s parents died of drunk driving. Then as Tom crawled out of his wrecked family. He was kidnapped to be sold on the black market. The man who bought him was Frederick Sir Light. Talented and kind inventor by day, Terrible slave owner by night. He worked with other slaves who called  Him a brother. The slaves were siblings by heart not blood. Tom was part of the family. There were boys and girls from ages 4 to 13. When they reached age 14, Frederick was afraid they would become strong and revolt. So any one of the age of 14 would be thrown into a pit full of His various “pets”.  Horrible leaches they were. After some years Tom was days away from turning four teen. And after a some amazing escape, he was free. But everyone else was still slaves. Tom told the police of this. But they were bought off, they wouldn’t free the slaves. Tom sadly continued his life. Eventually he forgot this. And started a family. One which he wouldn’t see again.                                                                                                                                           DAY 17. TOM KEPT SEEING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SibLiNGs TOm FeLT MISRaBLE.                                                                                           DAY 501. TOM WAS InS BOOD MOOD.                                                               DAY 999999. TAHM WERES INSANE VARY BAD                                   IINTIATE TOM .E.X.E / START UP /COMAND CODE AWAKE………..                                 Tom awoke in side a capsule. It opened. A man approached. “Hello I am Dr. Queen. Glad to have you back.” “Where am I?” “Why I say your in Mind Corp. This was a government project to see what it takes to go insane. There were over a thousand test subjects. You were the one who went insane last.” “But I feel sane, even after that…” “That’s Because we used some special new medicine to revert your brain to sanity. By the way, All memories you had during that experience were fake. Created for the test. You were never a slave. You don’t have a wife or child. Your not even a adult. If you look at your hands and feet you can see your only 17.” “Wha.. How..” “I will explain in more detail. The government forced kids like you to be in this experiment, and forced good scientists or doctors, like me, to run the experiment” “Now I have something for you.” Dr. Queen handed Tom a syringe. “What’s this….?” “If you take this you will forgot about this whole experience. You will no longer remember the pain, The suffering. But that experience would help you in life. It builds character. So would you like to keep the memories of this and have better character, Or live in innocent ignorance. And don’t worry about your family and friends, no matter what you choose in a few hours all your real memories will come back. So choose wisely.” “I choose…. I Choose… not to take the syringe.” “ Very well. Now I will give you a ride home.” Tom spent the rest of his life happily. No matter good times or bad. He would get through. Even though he never stopped having nightmares. He had a good life. Now tell me, what would you choose? Sincerely Tom.                                     The End.

on Apr. 18 2015 at 11:03 pm
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Oh no... the big colored print is regular print. ;{