Murder Inn | Teen Ink

Murder Inn

April 1, 2015
By wilds PLATINUM, Newfane, New York
wilds PLATINUM, Newfane, New York
22 articles 0 photos 92 comments

Favorite Quote:
Brave is not being fearless but being able to overcome those fears you have


You know those buildings that everybody seems to avoid? The ones that have that creepy haunted look to it? Cujo’s Inn is the perfect description of this. The thing that makes this one special is that this one is really haunted. This story starts off with a normal man walking into this inn. This ends with a few people who learns the price of bravery and foolishness.
On June 13, 1998 a man with the name Zachary Edwards walks into Cujo’s Inn. This man just lost his wife two weeks ago due to a car crash and he was not the same. When he walked into this inn he was starting to be a bit of a handful. He was calling people names and talking smack. People figured he was doing this because he was still trying to get over the loss of his wife.
Two days later Zachary returns. This time he gets physical. He starts getting into fights and throwing things, Each time Zachary returns he gets worse. Zachary used to be a nice, kind man but now he has gotten vicious.
The next time Zachary visits it is his last. He dies there from too much drinking. He was found on the floor of the inn, dead with a half bottle of beer in his hand.
Cujo’s in had been an accident magnet since Zachary’s death. Two weeks after the death, two men had gotten into a fight. One of the men died while the other was put in handcuffs. The man put in handcuffs was questioned and put on trial for murder. The man that was put in handcuffs had the name Quinery. When he was questioned he had told the police that he had no idea why they fought. Quinery had never seen the other guy. Quinery had suddenly gotten mad at this guy and punched him. Quinery had no idea why he had gotten mad. “Its not like the guy did anything to me, I just felt this random surge of anger towards him” Quinery told the police. The other man was killed by a beer bottle taken to his head hard. Neither of the men were drinking and Quinery has no idea how he had gotten that beer bottle in his hands. The beer bottle was half full and was near the killed mans hand almost looking like it was in his hand but not quite.
A week after that another man was found dead in a bathroom with a knife in his chest. When the police examined the knife they found no fingerprints on it. The footage video had no recordings of anyone else going into the bathroom when the guy was in there. Who had killed him is still a mystery.

This went on for a month. Eventually Cujo’s Inn had to be closed down. People tried everything they can to avoid going near that place. No one in their right mind would go anywhere close to there let alone in it. That is, till three boys decided to test each others bravery….
     To Be Continued  
 


The author's comments:

This is all from my mind. Amyone with the same names as in the story or if there is a Cujo's inn this has no relation