It's Just a Game | Teen Ink

It's Just a Game

November 14, 2014
By Cade Boscamp BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
Cade Boscamp BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“I’m so bored.” Jennifer sighed. “Uh, I know.” Kate said. “Why don’t we play a game? It’s called Hide and Clap!” Jennifer exclaimed. “Sure, how do you play?” Kate asked. “Okay, one person goes and hides while the other person counts. When the person is done counting they try to find the other person with a blind fold on. The person trying to find the other person gets three claps as a clue.” Jennifer answered. “Okay go hide!” Kate said anxouisly.
When Kate was done counting she yelled, “First clap!” The clap came from downstairs so that where Kate started walking. When she made it all the way downstairs she yelled, excitedly, “Second Clap!” This clap came from upstairs. Confused, Kate quickly yelled, “Third Clap?” This clap came back from downstairs. Kate yanked off her blindfold and proclaimed, “Jennifer! You’re not aloud to be moving around the house!” Jennifer came out from her hiding spot from downstairs. She said softly, “I didn’t.”
Both girls stood, staring into each other eyes. They started hearing someones footsteps running upstairs. “Call the police!” Kate yelled. When the police got to the home they arrested this man. While they were putting him in the car he had a huge, creepy smile. He said to them still with the smile on his face, “I’ll be there next time yall play these girls.” Then the cops drove him off.