Dr. Bob | Teen Ink

Dr. Bob

November 14, 2014
By juan rios BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
juan rios BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

There was something weird about the old, creepy van that drove slowly down the street each week. It belonged the old man, Dr. Bob that lived in the scary house at the end of the block.

Dr. Bob van drove eerily down the street. The rusty old van was beige instead of white. The smell of dirty gym socks wafted from his windows as he creped by. It was one creepy van. 

Later that day there where a group of kids playing outside but one of the kids was new to the neighbor she didn’t know Dr. Bob. He try to get in his weird beige van by tell her that her parents are looking for her, so she got in then she started getting scared when Dr. Bob skip her house. She started screaming for help but no one could her because she was in Dr. Bob’s basement he was going to us her as a lap rat.

In till her parents found out she wasn’t coming because it was getting dark the her dad started looking for her through the neighborhoods in till he heard a scream inside the creepy house down the block the dad try to break in through the window then the dad heard yelling in the under him he saw an axe and try to break through the floor. Then he fell down his back and injured form the fall he crawled to the next door and saw.