shadow | Teen Ink

shadow

As a small village named Lowville continued their routine. A loud scream came from the woods. Nobody went into those woods there were the woods of evil. The legend said that small girl named mace went into the woods. And she never came back. As the story goes by they said that she was running away. Until she found a house. The next day everything was normal for the families in the village. Until the bell rang, the bell means that there something gone wrong. As the small village gather in front of the bell, and the moon was about to hit the sky they found a body and it was the body of Lola Memarry.                            She was a young girl, nice too, she was 15 years old. She loves writing. And she was shy and she never likes to talk to anyone. She wasn’t that popular either. She only had one friend and her name was Joan. Joan was the opposite of Lola, Joan love to talk, she never liked to write but she love to read, she was popular and went to lots of mysteries adventures with her friends. It turns out that one day Joan told Lola that her and her friends are going to the woods at night to go look for the mystery house.Lola told her that she didn’t fell like going and that she didn’t want to get scared. Joan didn’t stop there she convince her that there was going to be a huge party at the mystery house.Lola said yes she wanted to have fun for once.            Later that night Joan’s friends including Lola went into the woods. All of her friends stop at a huge dark house. It had sings which sad “keep out” or “go away” in big black letters. “What are we waiting for let’s get the party starded’’lola said in a high but slightly small voice. In confusion the friends look at one and other they didn’t know what was going on. As Lola walk up to the porch she turn around and told them to come. As she was about to in a huge wind came towards them. As Lola was about to turn a huge shadow a appeared beside lola.She grab her my her mouth and took her in and shut the door. While the friends ran back to the village shadow grab them by the legs and took them deep in the woods. They never saw Lola again. Until now.