Halloween Night Murder | Teen Ink

Halloween Night Murder

November 7, 2014
By Victor100 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Victor100 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

    
Halloween Night Murder
   The night was October the thirty first. It was a cold and windy night. All the kids were out and about. Wearing their costumes asking for candy. But for jimmy this would be his last Halloween ever. Tonight would be the end of Jimmy’s life.
    Jimmy went out trick or treating with his cousins. They went to a lot of houses. Jimmy had collected a bag full of candy. Jimmy and his cousins were walking down the street when he saw something that caught his eye he didn't tell anyone. He separated from the group and started walking towards to what he saw. When he got closer he saw what it was. It was a man wearing a black hoodie dragging a body. The body left a bloody trail on the ground where it was being dragged across. Jimmy was shaking scared half to death.
    Shaking and scared Jimmy kept following the man until he got to a cabin and went inside. Jimmy went around back and looked through the window. He stood there frozen in horror not able to take in what his eyes were seeing. There were row of body parts inside of glass jars. He looked towards the hooded man he was putting the body on top of a bloody table. The man went to get a bloody chainsaw and began to cut the body limb by limb. Blood flew in all directions across the room. Jimmy just stood there unable to move overwhelmed by what he was seeing it was something straight out of a horror movie.
    When the man was finished there was blood everywhere. Then he looked at what he had done and let out a laugh that would give you nightmares for days if you heard it. After he was done laughing he took all the body parts and put them inside of the glass jars. He put them next to the rest of them.
    The man proceeded to take of his hood what was underneath was indescribable. He looked like something that came straight from the depths of hell. He didn't even look half human he had scars all over his face. His skin was like that of an alligator. Jimmy couldn’t handle it anymore and let out a scream. The man immediately looked towards jimmy and said "You're next" in a terrifying demon voice. Jimmy looked away terrified and started running. The man ran out of the room and started chasing Jimmy.
    Jimmy ran as fast as his legs could go while screaming "Help help". The man was getting closer to Jimmy. Jimmy turned back and saw that the man was right behind him when he turned back around he ran straight into a tree at full force. Jimmy was on the ground dizzy and bleeding from his broken nose. The man came up to him and said "No one escapes from me." Then he punched Jimmy in the face and he was out cold. The man dragged Jimmy back to his cabin.
    When Jimmy awoke he was strapped to a table. His arms and legs tied down with wire. The wire was tight and was tearing into his flesh. Jimmy started to scream " Help help someone please help me." He heard a voice say "Scream all you want no one can hear you." Jimmy said scared "Who are you why are you doing this?"  The man came up to Jimmy and looked him straight in the eyes and said "All you need to know is that this will be the most painful experience that you will ever have."
    Jimmy screamed "Please don’t do this." The man said "It's too late now It has to be done." Then he went into the other room and came back with a cart full of bloody tools. He laid them across on top of the table and said "This is going to hurt and it will not be over quickly." Then he began to cut all of Jimmy’s fingers one by one. Jimmy laid there screaming in pain. After he was done cutting the fingers he went after the limbs. Jimmy couldn’t handle the agonizing pain anymore and started to pass out. The man screamed "You're not getting out of this so easily!"
    He reached over for a needle filled with adrenaline and injected into Jimmy’s chest. It woke him up almost instantaneously. Jimmy begged him to just to kill him but he never did he just kept on torturing him. The man kept injecting him with adrenaline until he was finished. Jimmy was no longer alive by this point. The man did what he did he always did with the body parts. He put them in a glass jars and put them on the shelf.
    Some people say that this is just a myth. Some say that it is true. Some even say that if you go to the cabin you can still hear Jimmy’s screams. One thing is for sure people will think twice before wondering off alone.