The End | Teen Ink

The End

By Deltafrost BRONZE, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Deltafrost BRONZE, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

"Father,Son Holy Ghost who ever eat the fastest gets the most."

Hello my name is Gabriel Castello this events that i tell you are the record of the events I have encountered. I’m not sure if anybody will believe it and no I am not crazy - I am a survivor. It was any other day in the town of Deep Water a small town in the middle of nowhere. I was on my way to the Police Station to start my shift. But the strange thing today was when I arrived the place was trashed the glass was broken there were bullet holes in the wall papers and shelving scatter all very the ground, but there nobody around and no bodies but just blood everywhere. Then the phone rang, I went over pick it and put it up to my ear and said.
“Hello?”
“O my god. I have been trying to get hold of someone for hours.” “We need someone up here now.” She replied
“Ok mam first tell me your named and what is going on.” I said.
“My name is Rebecca, and I work at Waverly Hill Sanitarium. It was any other day here we did our morning routines and then our patients started kill each other and the doctors. I hear someone coming please come here quick.” She said
“Rebecca stay on the line and find a place to hide.” I replied
“OK I will try.” She said
The phone went quiet for a few minutes and from the phone i heard a loud deep voice say
“Get over here.”
From the phone I heard Rebecca screaming and begging for her life. I hear a loud roar and the phone went quit. I hung up the phone made my way up to the Sanitarium. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. I waited and looked around it had a white exterior with vines on the outside. And in my head I was thinking what is going on here. I went ahead and knocked again. Then before i know it something hit me in the back of the head and I blacked out. When I awoke I could smell death when I opened my eyes there was bodies cut and bleeding out of holes that had been cut in them. When I tried to move I couldn't I was tied upside down hanging from the ceiling. While hanging there could see a knife in the body next to me. I graded it had cut my self-down.
When I got up I look around to find a way out. There was a door but when I turn the knob it broke off.
“Damn now what.” I said
I turn around and found a table and there was a flashlight on it. I turned it on and found a hole in the wall. I used a small flashlight I found on the table and held it inside the hole to see what I could see. I was excited by what I saw. The wall around the hole was about 3-5 inches thick. It led into a tight passage. The passage opened up a bit just inside the hole. It continued back about 10–12 feet in a small crawl space. There was no pearly gate. The only reason I knew I was in a cave was because I had just passed the entrance. The rock wall rose behind me with no ceiling in sight. As I got farther in the space it was getting hotter and hotter. And I was thinking I had just entered the gate to hell. Then found myself in a cave. I felt the presence of the cave as if it was a living, breathing creature. The stench of rotten flesh overwhelmed me. Then there was the voice; it came from inside and all around.
“Welcome”
“Who are you?” I asked, trying to keep my composure.
“You know”, the thing answered.
“Are you the devil”, I stuttered, quickly losing my composure. The silence took over the space as my words died out. I waited for a response. There was none. Then I heard the roar of  a chain saw I turned around and there was a huge monster running toward me. I started to run and run the monster was much faster than I was it quickly ran past me and hit me across the cave. Then it came over and picked me up and cut my finger off of my left hand then I grabbed the knife and stabbed it in the eye. The monster roared and dropped me. I got up and started running after two minutes of running I came in sight of a big metal door. The door opened and men with guns came in and I heard.
“Fire.” said the voice
As I was laying there dying I could her the monster come back and kill the men with the guns.