The death of Timmons | Teen Ink

The death of Timmons

October 27, 2014
By abock BRONZE, Stow, Ohio
abock BRONZE, Stow, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Tonight is the night; I cannot fight this felling anymore, I have to kill soon. I have been stalking my target for several days. His name was Alex Timmons. He was a sniper for Marines, and while in the service he murdered three children before he was discharged. There was no trail for Alex and he needs to pay for his crimes that he had committed.
Earlier this day I had set up the kill room. I found an abandoned shake in the woods were I would not be disturbed by anybody. I started setting up this kill room like all my other kill rooms. I had done several times before and could set up the room in about two hours. I always start by cover the walls, floors, and ceiling with industrial plastic wrap. I then set up the kill table and wrapped that in plastic wrap as well. I laid out my knives and my bone saw that I would need later that night to kill. I then found a self and put the pictures of the children he had murdered in clear sight.   
I kept stalking my target throughout the night waiting for the perfect moment to strike my target. I watched as he walked down a dark and eerie ally. I followed Alex into that ally way and looked around to make sure that nobody else was there. There was not anybody other than Alex and I. I snuck behind him and put my hand over his mouth and with other plunged my syringe, full of animal tranquilizer right into his neck, like I had done so many times before.
I had to transport Alex’s limp body to the kill room, this was by far the most difficult part of the task ahead. I put him into the back of my car, he looked so peaceful knocked out, if only he knew what was about to happen to him. Upon my arrival to the kill room I opened the back of my car and unloaded the limp body into the kill room. I laid him down unto the kill table, which I had set up earlier in the day. I stripped Alex of his clothes and then wrapped him in plastic wrap to help contain the mess that would soon be there. I strapped his head down with a think band of rubber and gagged him with an old rag. I then put on my black rubber apron, black rubber gloves and a face shield.  All that was left to do was wait for him to wake up.
When Alex woke up I was standing there looking down upon him, much like a god. His eyes showed all his fear and concern and awake and tried to get free. I greeted him with a smile and a warm look in my eye. I removed the gag from his mouth and he began to panic even more.
“Hello,” I said with a spring in my voice, “You have escaped the justice system for the crimes that you have committed.” As I moved to the left he had a clear view of the pictures of the three children he had murdered. “It is now time to pay for the children you have killed.”
“I didn’t kill those children,” Alex explained, “I’ve never even seen them before, I don’t know what you are talking about.” I looked him directly into his terrified eyes and said, “You know that what you have done is wrong and you should not be allowed to live anymore.”
“Please let me live I won’t kill any more people, I swear to you I won’t kill,” Alex said, his voice was quick and rapid. He was panicking. I laughed at him put the gag back into his mouth.
I selected the long straight blade from my table and to behind his head. I looked him in the eyes, and held my knife above my head. The look on was face was pure terror as he knew what was about to happen to him. I then plunge my knife right into his heart and with his finale breath of air, I find myself with a smile on my face, knowing that what I have done was perfect. As his blood poured from his wound I felt the sensation of satisfaction know that everything was done correctly. 
The next part of my ritual was for me to take a blood sample for my collection. I took my small knife and made a small incision on his check. I then took a pipette and carefully removed a single drop of blood the wound. I then placed the drop of blood onto a glass slide and put the slide into my pocket.
The last thing for me to do was dismember the freshly deceased body of Alex. I took my bone saw from the table and craved him like a thanksgiving turkey. As I cut the blood was spraying all the floor, the walls, and the ceiling, which is why I covered them in plastic. After the body had been cut into small enough pieces I placed them into black trash bags along with all the plastic that had been used. I then loaded the trash bags into my car and drove the marina were by boat is docked.
  When I got to my boat, it was still dark outside. I unloaded the trash bags from my car and loaded them onto my boat. After all the bags were on my boat I went out the Gulf Stream were the bags would pushed out the Atlantic Ocean. When I got to the dumping ground I loaded each bag with some to prevent them from floating back to surface. With each bag that tossed over the edge of the boat I felt more satisfaction in what I had done. On the way back to shore I had thought about what tomorrow would bring. I would start looking for my next target to kill.
When I awoke the next morning I put no thought into what I had done yesterday, I felt no remorse, not even a little bit guilty. I went about day like normal and satisfied because I had silenced my urge to kill once again.