The Last Night | Teen Ink

The Last Night

October 22, 2014
By Justicerul3s BRONZE, Peachtree City, Georgia
Justicerul3s BRONZE, Peachtree City, Georgia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Chaz has been addicted to meth for twenty years now. His parents decided to take him in and help him fight this addiction.
He was sober for six days until one night he felt weak and needed a boost. He smoked only one ounce of meth, but it was enough for him to go mad. That night he walked out of his room, high on meth, and stumbled into his parent’s room with a rusty pocket knife. He walked up to his sleeping mother and sliced her neck open, spraying blood over the bed and his face. His mother looked at him with terror, but could not say a word.
Chaz then reached his hand into his mother’s throat and grabbed her spinal cord. He then pulled with all his strength and the body finally let go. His dad finally awoke with horror, and tried to pounce on Chaz, but Chaz was too quick. Chaz pulled the spine over his shoulder and whipped his dad with it. His dad screamed and tried to pounce again, but missed and got whipped in the back again. His dad screamed one for time before running downstairs for his shotgun. After grabbing his shotgun and running back upstairs, he found Chaz dead, hanging by the neck from the ceiling using the spine of his dead mother.


The author's comments:

This story came to me while waiting in my creative writing class. Shoutout to mr. Spencer!