The Call | Teen Ink

The Call

By LillianRenae BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
LillianRenae BRONZE, El Paso, Texas

The night was a pitching black darkness and the streets were a deadly silence. The only sound you could hear was that of the rain meeting the ground and the only light to kill the darkness was the street lamps standing at every several house. He walked with patience and a steady pace, although he needed to meet with someone at that very second.

Walking amidst the rain under his umbrella, he recieved a phone call. He didn't know whether it was a bad idea to ignore it or a good idea to answer it, so, by instinct, he answered.

"Hello?" he began with a question as he looked around to see if any bystanders stood close.

"They are coming for you." the caller said. The voice over was clear to his ears, therefore he could not tell who it was.

"How did you get this number?" he questioned further on. It was a encrypted number after all.

"I have my sources, but for you, you should hide they are coming quick." the caller responded.

"Who's after me?" the man, again, questioned the caller; before taking another look around for bystanders.

"They are." the caller spoke and the line went dead.

The man took a loop forward and noticed the flashing lights swerving from side to side down the street.

This is something I daydreamed about, I know weird right?

LillianRenae BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
Thank you. I was actually thinking about it.

ig 123 said...
on Oct. 28 2014 at 11:33 am
you should continue the story