Midnight murder | Teen Ink

Midnight murder

By Matthew Noe BRONZE, DeSoto, Texas
Matthew Noe BRONZE, DeSoto, Texas

It started as a regular day Mr.James would wake up and make his coffee as his wife would make his breakfest."Veronica today are you going to go get the kids their **coughs** new dog I cant bear to see them crying,knowing that their dog has run off"."Of course honney as soon as I drop them off at school I will go to the pet store"."Also your boss called earlier he said he needed to tell you something"."Bye dad,see you when we get home from school and can you get Betsy out of the dog house its like she is not there".So the rest of the day is going horrible for Mr.James,he loses his job for not being active enough,and his kid fail all classes.All of the James family go to sleep and Mr.James is woken up by a unseen force shaking him."Daddy,Ken is not waking up and there is red all over him I think he spilled his Kool-Aid".Mr.James puts his slippers and robbes on and shuffles his way to his kids room.He turns on the light and screams in horror.His son was brutaly stabbed and a note in blood on the wall said,"GO TO SLEEP !!!"

The creepy pasta Jeff the Killer inspired me to write this piece.

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences