A Letter From a Psychopathic Billionaire | Teen Ink

A Letter From a Psychopathic Billionaire

By Rippey_Avenger SILVER, Jefferson, Iowa
Rippey_Avenger SILVER, Jefferson, Iowa

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly then all at once."-- John Green The Fault in Our Stars

There she was. I hadn't seen her in over a hour. That was way to long for me. Looking back now an hour isn't that long to go without her. Anyway she was just standing there, so I went over to her.

"You look amazing today," said I.

"It really took you this long?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I have been waiting for you for like two hours."

"You were waiting?"

"Yes, I knew you would come for me, I just figured sooner."

"What are you doing here," I say looking around the bus station.

"I'm leaving."

"You can't, not now, not after all I gave for you."

"You didn't give me a thing, I stole it from you."

"I left you with no choice."

"Whatever I'm done here, I have to go now."

"Just stay for a little while longer please."

"Okay, but I'm going to leave tonight."

We left together, and went back to my house. It was a big white house, everything was just so white. She used to love all of the white. Now looking at the same house it looks so different. The white replaced with dark black, and bright red. It seems to have shrunken. It used to seem so huge, the way it loomed over everything. It was seven floors of heaven, white with the little gold trim. As we walked through the door I could tell she felt lost. She used to always get confused in that house, all of the rooms looked to similar to her.

I led her to the first story living room, and we sat on the couch. We had done so much on that couch over the last few months, possibly too much, probably too soon. I leaned it to kiss her, but she moved away.

"Not now," she said.

"But why, we have done it so many times before, why not now," I said, the realized I was practically screaming.

"Because I don't want you anymore, I used you for your money, and I can't do it anymore," she replied, with tears in her eyes.

"But we were in love not very long ago, I can give you your dreams you know."

"I never actually loved you, I just used you for a way to get money, don't you see?"

"I don't care, I will give you all of my money if you will just stay with me, I love you, and that's all that matters to me."

"That's not right though, how could I do that to you, your to kind you know."

"Please just give me one more night of pleasure dear."

"No, don't call me that."

"What has gotten into you?"

"I'm tired of the games, I can't lie to you any more, I don't wish to be with you ever again."

That was when I started to get angry. She knew that I would give her the world, I had already bought her three mansions, how could she be doing this to me. I had seen the papers on the table earlier that morning. She had signed everything back over to me, she had even had all of her bank accounts given back to me.

"You won't leave me," I said.

"How will you stop me?" she asked.

"Remember how I told you that the house is completely automated, well welcome to the fourth floor, or was this the sixth, I can't seem to remember," I answered.

"Your bluffing, you wouldn't really try to trap me."

"That's where your wrong, I love you, and I will never lose you."

That's when her eyes became filled with a fear, that I had never seen before. She looked like she wanted to run away from me, but she didn't know which way to run.

"You are mine forever now," said I.

"Please let me go," she was begging now.

"No, you want to leave me, that wont be happening to me today."

"What has happened to you, I though you loved me, now your trapping me in your maze of rooms."

"What maze, why anybody can navigate this house with ease."

"You know I never could, I can see it in your eyes."

"Shut up!"

By that time I was beyond screaming. I wondered how scared she was. That's when I knew the way to make sure she never left me. If she was dead how would she leave. I had the technology to store her body in perfect condition until I died.

"Your never leaving this house, you see, I have been working in the labs in the basement. I have many ways to keep your body as though it were alive without your head." my voice was really starting to sound deep.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well I could kill you, but I would never lose you, just your crappy attitude, and annoying thoughts. I only need your body, I could make a whole family."

"Please don't kill me," she begged.

That's when I did it, I just pulled out the needle that I always carried with me. I stabbed it into her neck, and pushed the plunger down, watching the poisons squirt into her. That's when it went wrong. She jerked back and the needle ripped out. There was blood gushing out of her neck. She was ruined, and so was the house. I decided to sit and watch her die.

As she slowly stopped stirring, I laughed. Once she was dead I was unsure of what to do next, as my house was ruined by the blood stains on the floor. I decided to burn it, what use did I have for it all, I could just by a new one. So I went and changed into another white suit. As the one I had been wearing was stained with blood. I went to he gas station and filled a 10 gallon gas can up. Then I drove back home, and started pouring it through out the house. I went and gave her one last kiss, thinking that if she had just given me what I wanted none of this would have happened. Then I went to the door, lit a match, and threw it onto the gas covered floor. The bottom floor was soon ablaze. I sat in a lawn chair watching it all burn. Soon the fire deptartment was there. One of them grabbed me and took me away from the house. He was saying something, though I couldn't understand it. They took me to the hospital. I don't know why, but they strapped me to a bed. I kept asking them what they were doing, but they all sounded like the adults on Charlie Brown. That's it, I don't remember much after that. I think they were drugging me through the I.V. in my arm, I pulled it out a few times, but they just put it back it. Then one day I fell asleep and woke up in this room.

Now when I ask where I am, they tell me that I'm in my new home. I guess it's okay though. It's all white here. I like white. I still wear my white suits, though they are not as nice as my old ones. The people here won't give me one of my old suits. They say that they were laced with illegal technology. When I read the news papers they say that I'm a psychopath or that I'm a murderer. Most of the people here say I won't get to go to my house ever again.

I hope you find this interesting to read, it was fun to write.