The Little Girl Who Sung In Latin Part 2 | Teen Ink

The Little Girl Who Sung In Latin Part 2

By Genii_zora BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Genii_zora BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

Writing is the voice that'll unlock the doors of this world.

I saw that little girl again in another dream, this time we weren't in the field but in an old abandoned house. It had to be raining because I heard soft patters on the roof; Not that it was any good because rain droplets still came through staining the molden wood floor more then it already was. It reeked of death and other things too hard to exactly describe, but I had a feeling this place was connected to that little girl who spoke in Latin. I decided to explore the house to find any clues as to who she could be. I looked around and appeared to be in the living room. There wasn't much to see in there so i decided to head upstairs to the 2nd floor. I put one foot on the 1st stair to see if it was safe to walk on, it was, so I started walking up them. As i'm walking up the stairs I notice light faded square outlines like pictures once filled this now sad lonely wall. I continued walking until I reached the 2nd floor. There were two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a closet out near the bathroom. I went into the first bedroom and there was broken glass everywhere on the floor, a chair, a bed, and a closet. The bed was unmade with pillows and sheets scattered across it. It was dirty and I was sure It hadn't been slept in in years. I felt sorry for that bed, left alone and unwanted. I opened the door to the closet and there was a queen size mirror laying inside broken and glass surrounding it. There was nothing relating to to the little girl in there but there must have been a fight in this room. I left and headed to the second room. Inside it was much more neat but the air held the stench of stale blood. Someone died in here. There were dolls arranged neatly on a dresser and the bed was neatly made of dirty pink pillows and sheets, and the walls were painted purple and showed dark red almost black blood stains. I walked into the closet: white and pink dresses were hanging up and a black notebook was on the floor. I picked up the notebook and there was a name on the cover; I couldn't make out. I opened the book and the book and the first page was written in Latin. I flipped another page Latin, then another page, and another page. LATIN, LATIN, LATIN! This was a girl's room. A little girl room. This was her room. I looked up and there she was, crying again and out of reach.

Another dream I had or nightmare.