The Ghost With the Bloody Fingers | Teen Ink

The Ghost With the Bloody Fingers

By ChandaMan GOLD, Grandview, Texas
ChandaMan GOLD, Grandview, Texas

There once was a haunted house atop a hill that only one thing called home. This thing happened to be, as the title implies, a ghost. To be more specific his name is, The Ghost With the Bloody Fingers!!!
He was the only inhabitant of the house, not even mice lived inside for they feared him. Then one day a real estate agency put the house up for sale, and even though it was haunted it was quite beautiful.
The first person to buy it was a man named Moe, who was a sleazy business man. The day he moved in he also got everything unpacked since he didn't have many belongings. That night he layed in bed comfy and cozy, when he heard a moaning sound. He awoke to a ghost hovering over him!
"I am the Ghost With the Bloody Fingers!!!" It said hauntingly! Moe, terrified, gathered up all the stuff he could carry and ran out screaming. The next day he moved out.
The second owner was a woman named Kayla, who was hair stylist but didn't have much style herself. The day she moved in she didn't unpack anything, because she had just ordered new furniture that hadn't come in yet.
That night as she layed in bed she woke up to a moaning sound. She opened her eyes and saw a ghost hovering over her.
"I am the Ghost With the Bloody Fingers!!!" He said holding his fingers up to show her. She screamed and ran out of the house. The next day she moved out.
The third occupant was a woman named Susan, a doctor who took everything serious. The day she moved in she got new furniture, since the previous owner didn't switch out her new address with the company.
That night Susan lay asleep in one of the worlds most comfortable beds. When she woke up to a moaning sound. She looked up and saw a ghost hovering over her.
"I am the Ghost With the Bloody Fingers!!!" He said almost laughing. Susan reached over to her new nightstand, opened the drawer and pulled out a box. She threw the box at the ghost and in a harsh tone said, "Well put some band-aids on them I'm trying to sleep!"
Susan ended up staying in the house, but so did the ghost.

I felt a little comical so this is the outcome.