Under the Bed

Isaiah, 11 year old kid, always wanted a puppy, but the parents did not want the puppy.
So he stole the pug from a pound and never told his parents about him. Once he got Ace, he snuck him up to his room and put Ace under the bed. Isaiah realized that he could not feed him regular dog food, for it was too expensive. So he brought food from his pantry to feed the little puppy. When Isaiah got Ace, he realized that he was abused and scared to death of people. So he brought the dog home and the dog immediately ran under the bed. Isaiah wanted to cuddle with Ace, but Ace was too scared to come out. So he put his hand under the bed at night so that Ace would lick his hand. Isaiah wanted the dog to trust him enough to come out from under the bed, but Ace was way too scared to come out. So Isaiah put his hand under the bed, so that the dog could lick his hand again. Isaiah woke up in the middle of the night and walked to the bathroom. When he got into the bathroom he saw Ace hanging with blood dripping from his neck. On the wall was “People lick too”.

Budgee said...
Dec. 20 at 11:00 am:
Bro good writers do copy other peoples stuff but turn it into there own master piece and this is what i did and i did do reshearch on this and you are alowed to bro. I have seen many writers that have done this. i will send you examples! :/

TheUniverseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 16 at 8:38 pm:
Nice story!

BiancaVanGilderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 16 at 8:29 pm:
You did a great job!!!:)

Budgee replied...
Dec. 16 at 8:46 pm :
Thanks! :D

Jon B. said...
Dec. 16 at 11:55 am:
Well great story! I loved it, and i think you did a great job!