Soon... Very soon. | Teen Ink

Soon... Very soon.

May 24, 2013
By InsideYourCloset BRONZE, American Canyon, California
InsideYourCloset BRONZE, American Canyon, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am the Blood that flows through your veins. Every beat, stopping only with death.


It was already there. I could sense it. I laid in bed with hundreds of terrible thoughts in my mind. The darkness, it was all around me. My breath turned to mist in the cold air. I looked at the door. It wasn't going to come, I was sure of it. Still, I worried of the horror that had haunted me in my past. My fear seemed to manifest itself in one form, and that was the thing of my past. Of course, this thing wasn't my doing. It was just there. You think you see it in the corner of your vision, but you turn. Nothings there. You feel it is following you, but you're in denial. I hated it. I sat up in bed, and the sheets slid down. Turning my feet over the side, I stood up and walked to the door. There it was again. That presense. I knew it would never leave me, ever since it spoke. The voice. It was horrible. Chalk on a board. Steel against a stone. I would never forget it. I opened the closet door, and walked in. Closing it behind me, I turned around. The darkness. I wasn't alone .


The author's comments:
...