Warehouse Empowerment | Teen Ink

Warehouse Empowerment

May 23, 2013
By BrutalityWriter SILVER, Wheatland, Wyoming
BrutalityWriter SILVER, Wheatland, Wyoming
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm happier when I'm happy. Why not be happy? :)


The Warehouse Empowerment


Elizabeth got home from her date, the first in one year. Feeling happy about something for the first time in a year, she still felt powerless, so Elizabeth decided to go take a shower. After getting out, she got dressed and went into her bedroom. She grabbed her knife and began to play with it, remembering all the things that that knife represented to her. Then, the lights went out; she fell onto her bed in convulsions. Trying to calm down she just remembered to breathe so her body wouldn’t shut down again. She quickly tucked the knife into her pockets, the ones hidden within her other pocket. She sat still in the black abyss, seeing nothing around her. Her eyes began to fill with tears; she could feel the hot liquid begin to pour out of her eyes uncontrollably. She tried to get her eyes to readjust. Achluophobia is what her problem was. Because of her severe fear of the dark her body began to shut down and she passed out. As she was coming to her senses she became aware of a funny odor, like the smell of saw dust and blood. As she woke up she realized that she was no longer in her lime green, pitch black bedroom, she was somewhere else. To her it looked like an abandoned warehouse. With her vision still blurry she could see odd shapes hanging about the place. As she tried to focus her eyes she looked closely at the end of an object hanging, what she saw was a finger. Weeping uncontrollably, she tried to run away but was trapped; they had tied her up with duck tape and rope. When her eyes finally focused she could see dismembered body parts hanging about the place, with blood dripping off of them. She could see the muscles hanging from the limbs as if something had ripped them off. At that point she noticed that she could see blue bandy things hanging from the arms and legs, which she guessed were veins. Elizabeth began to scream as she heard a noise of footsteps coming her way. The sound of the footsteps grew louder, as did her sobs. Then she realized that someone who knew about her fear had cut the power off to her house and made it so dark she passed out. When she began to scream, she saw a strange man who almost looked like her neighbor. At that moment the girl realized that she had been abducted by her neighbor, Jerry. He was always a strange man, very quiet and to himself, very weird. She was troubled even more by this thought. Screaming louder, she felt cold drops falling onto her head. Looking up… it was blood. Feeling this, she began to weep and scream uncontrollably. What she thought was a good day, just became her death date. It was almost like death had been watching her, waiting for her to finally be happy again to kill her, to give her one last day of bliss. While seeing this she began to notice a strange movement, almost like some one was chopping down a tree. She began to stop crying as she watched Jerry dismember another girl. While watching she began to think just how empowering that would be, to have a sense of control over another’s life. Watching, she realized just how close she was to death, so she began to stop fighting and just accept her fate, or at least she wanted Jerry to think that. When he came to untie her, he didn’t notice that she had her knife hidden. Sitting still as he untied her, she watched his hands shake with anticipation. He moved swiftly to untie her, as if he could not wait to kill again, but this would not be her death date, it would be his. When he finished untying her, she stuck, moving more swiftly than he because she was smaller. She was younger and had the stamina to move as if a lioness attacking her prey. She stabbed him in the heart, laughing manically as she did. Remembering how she wanted that sense of power she then began to dismember his body as he had done several others. As she did, she thought to herself that this was better than TV. Elizabeth had never felt such a sense of power and adrenalin. She went out in search of her next victim, anticipating the need to feel that rush of empowerment and adrenalin again.