Bleeding Love | Teen Ink

Bleeding Love

May 3, 2013
By TearsofJesus GOLD, Knoxville, Tennessee
TearsofJesus GOLD, Knoxville, Tennessee
11 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't love you because you're beautiful. You're beatiful because I love you."
"I'm human so I must be labeled"


The front door is ajar. The lights all out. Sounds of movement travel down the long corridor to my ears. A metallic smell lingers in the air. I step over the threshold into the eerily, still house. As I gingerly tiptoe down the hallway I see pictures of us hanging on the white walls. Looking harder, I see a bloody hand print under a frame and a trail of blood drops on the carpet. At the end of the hall, I see light shining from behind the door of the last room on the left. The clinking of metal echoes in the narrow hallway. I stop with my hand on the door, sweat rolling down my spine. As I push the door open I loudly gasp. You quickly turn around with a surprised look on your face. There are bloody surgical tools scattered around the room. Your shirt is stained with dark blood and it drips down your arms. The object you're holding in your left hand almost causes me to faint. I gag and ask "What have you done?" You answer with a smirk, "You don't recognize it? It's yours." I look down at my chest and let out a horrified scream. A gaping hole stretches across my chest. As I drop to the floor I realize too late that you've stolen my heart.