I Don't Kill Just to Kill (Part One)

Everyday I breathe; I smell the fresh scent of blood flowing through the veins of the living. Now you may think this is just another vampire book. Well it’s not; in fact this story isn’t about vampires at all. I, my friend, am someone who enjoys watching the life flush out of someone’s face and see the person crumble before my eyes. I am a serial killer. And no I am not ashamed. In fact I am proud to say the eleven people have seen this side of me. I don’t just kill to kill; there is always a valuable reason behind each of their deaths. And it just so happens that I lost five hundred dollars in gambling the other night. That seems to be a quality reason to me, don’t you think?

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think you meant to say "that eleven people have seen..." Otherwise OOOH I WANNA READ MORE. :D Great job in hooking me in! I think it's a quality reason. XDD Keep on writing and have a great day!