Shattered Peace

Chapter 1

Ba boom.
Ba boom.
Ba Bo-- ...
White light.
White space.
Gentle figures in distance. Faces appear.
Peace. Serenity.
I stand upright without flexing a muscle. Ultimate peace.

"Follow us."

I follow the innocent- looking figures.
Time feels slow. Time is gracious.
Gentle lights appear in the distance. So far in the distance.
I glance at my feet.
They are still yet I am moving.
A white flowing dress tumbles from my shoulders to my toes.
Still moving, pure- white angel eagle wings gracefully keep me afloat the ground.
Peace.
Amazing peace.
I shall never leave this peace.

Dark figure.
Peace begins to shatter, and stop altogether.
The dark figure stands out upon this painting of purity and peace and staggers towards me.
I begin to run. I need the sentimental peace back, I need it.
My mind dazed, I move no faster than I have been previously.
Flick my head around,
flash of a black face and fiery eyes that almost pierce mine, close eyes.
In the same moment, I gasp fiercely and shoot my eyes open to the inside of a hospital room.

I8GrassThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:04 am:
I dig how you started this. I also like the topic. Exploration into the dead.

Hope.B replied...
yesterday at 4:46 pm :
Omg thank you for sharing interest! Omg omg omg omg omg this is the fist comment I have ever received on teenink! Omg omg omg omg thank you u don't know how much this means to me! I have posted 3 more things here but they are taking forever to get approved!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I have also read a lot of your writing, to have someone as skilled as you comment on my work means the world!!!!!! Thank you!

I8GrassThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 12:01 am :
Well thank you very much for taking the time to read my stuff. I will always read stuff from people who comment.