You belong to me

As I walked down the sidewalk towards my friend's house. I got the feeling that someone or something was behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see nothing but darkness I checked my watch it was 8:36. I continued to walk down the sidewalk.

"Zoey" a voice said I turned around to see nothing. Didn't someone say my name I looked around the area nobody was outside I was completely alone. There's nothing out here I thought as I quicken my pace.

"Zoey" a voice said louder this time I almost tripped over a stone but caught myself. A powerful gust of wind blew my brown hair into my eyes. After it stopped another one came something besides the wind brushed against my arm. I looked at my arm to see a black sand like hand. The hand grasped my wrist I let out a scream that even scared me. I looked back at my wrist to see the hand still on me. I let out a groan when I felt a burning sensation on my wrist. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground. The wind finally died down I looked at my wrist to see the hand gone but a weird shape was present there. There were curves and swirls it looked like a tattoo. I tried to stand up but fell I began to crawl. My heart was pounding against my chest as I crawled to my friend's house. When I got there I pounded on the door I tried to stand up again. When my friend opened the door I fell into her arms. She helped me onto the couch. Her voice seemed far away I think she said that she liked my tattoo. I glanced at my wrist then at a window. My eyes widen when I saw a message saying 'You belong to me.'