Play Date | Teen Ink

Play Date

By dreamer3 SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma
dreamer3 SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma

Everything happens for a reason even if you don't know what that reason is.

"Do you want to tell me what this is about"Dr.Hamilton asked me.
"Why don't you tell me what this is about"I said then pulled my knees to my chest.I was sitting on a bed in sunshine mental institution.
"Well according to your file you talk to yourself.Your parents claim that they have seen you having a full conversation"she said.I didn't respond just stared at the wall behind her.
"how many time does she has to come in here"a voice said.I looked the white room until I landed on a pale skin girl with black hair and green eyes.She was wearing black jeans and a blue shirt.
'Are you okay Britney"Dr.Hamilton asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine"I said.
"So your going to ignore me you know that never lasted long your dying to talk to me"she said.
"I don't need you"I mumbled.
"Britney I'll be back at 7:00 to give your medicine"Dr Hamilton said.I watched her leave I heard the door lock.I stretched out on the bed looking up at the white ceiling.
"I don't need you Angelica" I said.
"Really the why am I here"she asked.
"I don'to know and i don't care I just want to get out of here and you being here is not helping"I said.
"I remember when you use to call out to me to come save you from your dad"Angelica said.
"So"I said flashbacks of my fathere beating my mothere and I flashed through my mind.
"You needed a friend so you created me I was theree for you then and I'm here for you now Bri"she said.
"I stopped needing you when I was nine" I said pulling my brown hair into a pony tail.
"Really then why are you here"she asked.
"You won't leave me alone you keep talking and getting inside my head I can't take it anymore"I said.
"Oh well"she said
"Just leave me alone"I said.
"Not going to happen Bri were best friends and we will be forever"she said.
"Your ruining my life"I yelled I walked over to a chair and threw it at her.So I had completely snapped so what I thought.Angelica was laughing which only made me infuriated.
"Get out of here"I screamed.
"Code twelve" there intercom said then two people came into my room.
"Hold her down"one shouted anothere one grabbed me and pinned me down on the bed.I felt the pain of the needle then the numbness surrounded me.Darkness slowly came over me I looked to my left to see my imaginary friend staring down at me with a grin on her face.

on Nov. 7 2012 at 11:12 pm
WonTonFred1 SILVER, North Salt Lake, Utah

If you can't convince them confuse them-Harry Truman

You wrote a good story, but for the love of everything holy please edit it, im not usually a grammar nazi but for serious at least look it over and learn how to use " marks. It was a really cool story but the grammar ruined it for me :( .