Its My Life | Teen Ink

Its My Life

By Gigglesrb143 BRONZE, Seirra Vista, Arizona
Gigglesrb143 BRONZE, Seirra Vista, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Its my life

Have you ever been taken from everything? Taken from your friends and family by some guy? That’s what happened to me…I was walking home from a school event when it all happened, the school was having a fundraiser to raise money for the things we were lacking. I went home on the six O’clock bus, by the time I got off the bus it was dark. I started on my two mile walk circle k, which is were my grandmother was to pick me up that night . Earlier that day I head met a older man, he wasn’t old but he was older than me. I wasn’t quite sure how old he was, but anyways he gave me the creeps. You know that feeling that you get when you know something bad is going to happen and you don’t know why and than when it does you feel stupid? Yea that happened to me. I saw the same older man on my way home, he was in a sky blue corvette. It was a very nice car is I do say so myself I guess that’s most the reason I realized it was him. He looked poor and lost at school but here was now looking like he had a million bucks.

I was just out outside of circle k, when the same car pulled up beside me, I was waiting for my grandmother to come and get me,. It had started to rain when he came over and started talking to me, ”What’s a pretty girl like yourself doing out in the cold?” he sounded confident like he had done this with hundreds of women and all of them fell for it, ”Waiting….” I said. At that seamed like the best answer but now that I think about it that might have been some of the reason he took me.. He continued to try and make small talk with me, it wasn’t really working, when finally I asked for his age. I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn’t expecting me to ask him something like that “I’m ummm 25… But age is just a number ? ” the look on his face told me he was nerves for what I was going to say. At the time I couldn’t think of anything so I settled on, ”Wow your stupid.” The look on his face told me that he wasn’t happy I had called him stupid or called him out on hitting on someone under age but no matter what it was he wasn’t very happy. He told me he was going to do away and me being me I turned my back on him. Maybe the worst thing I could do in my situation. The next thing I know I have a hand over my mouth and am being pulled to the back of the store. He moved his hand only for it to be replaced with his other hand which had a rag on it…I tried my best not to breath, but to my luck I failed. That buttmuncher!! My eyes started to close and as hard as I tried they wouldn’t stay open. Finally the darkness swallowed me whole.

When I woke up it was dark and I couldn’t hear anything. I could tell I was being moved by the way the floor or what I think is the floor moved, it was kind of like a bad rollercoaster that you so desperately want to get off of but cant. I kind of figured I was in a car. I was laying down and I so badly wanted to sit up but I had something holding me down. It seemed like houses had passed but maybe only a hour at the most. You know how most girls think about themselves? Well that wasn’t me! I was more worried about how my family would take me being gone I wouldn’t want them to cry. I didn’t want anyone to feel bad for me even though it wasn’t my fault I was taken I didn’t want anyone and I mean anyone to feel bad or sad. I guess that’s how my mind works sometimes. I would rather have everyone else be happy than me be happy.
The car had stopped and it scared me but I wasn’t going to let him see that. It would only make him happy to see me in fear of what he might or might not do to me. The trunk opened and there he stood. He still had that mean look on his face. Suddenly I remember that old saying if looks could kill….and busted out laughing I couldn’t hold it in leave it to me to be the one to start laughing when I’m about to die. I continued to laugh in tell my cheeks hurt and I was crying. He stood there looking at me like I was a freak, and maybe I am! How many girls do you know that are about to die and cant stop laughing?? Not very many. He hit me and I blacked out…that will teach me to laugh at someone who is about to kill me…
When I woke up I was back in my bed? I got up and ran out of my room around my house making sure my family was still alive and that he didn’t do anything to them. They were all okay sleeping soundly in there beds. I went back into my room to think about what had happened. When I came back in my room he was laying on my bed. He told me to come in and not make a sound and he wouldn’t hurt me, or my family, I did what I was told and he made me lay in the bed next to him.. Then he started talking “You want to know why I brought you back don’t you?” is he really this stupid?? “Y-ye-s pl-ea-as” I stuttered wow I’m stupid I thought as he looked at me. “I want you to work for me-” ”The crackers is wrong with you?!” I interrupted him and he didn’t look very happy yet again. “Will you shut your trap?” He asked/told me ”Sorry” I said even though I really wasn’t. “You aren’t like most girls you don’t scream when your in danger you take it and I think you’d be a wonderful admission to my gang”. He paused taking a few moments to look at me. Then started talking again “The choice is all yours but just know if you say no you never know what could happen to your happy family” he had an evil smile plastered on his lips…so much for having a choice in this huh. I looked at him and said the only thing I could to save my family “Yes” and so starts my new life lets just hope it doesn’t hurt anyone.

I am thinking about making a novle or book about this story to tell her new life.

on Dec. 20 2012 at 11:37 am
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Okay thank you so much for your help :)

WonTonFred1 SILVER, North Salt Lake, Utah

If you can't convince them confuse them-Harry Truman

proof read pleases :p, can't assume the reader knows everthing go into detail. Like at the begining it says that the school was hosting a fundraiser for things you were lacking.... Kind of throws the reader off.